HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 w/2-HDBaseT Receivers
is an integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular 9x2 HDMI matrix router. The chassis back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with this 9-HDMI in and 2-HDBaseT extenders (which are included).
The core of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers consist of a 9x9 Modular Matrix chassis & its highly configurable backplane that supports 9 - input HDMI cards & 2 - HDBaseT (RJ45) connections and includes 2 - HDBaseT POE receivers. You can control the switch via our IOS & Android app,front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control.
The heart of the 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment is still working.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 for the best picture
- HDCP 1.4 compliant on all inputs and HDBaseT Receivers
- Includes the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 w/fuzzy compressed video
- 40 - Programmable Preset Scenes To Choose From
- Fast switching speed
- No latency
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- Pass-through Closed Caption (CC) Compatible
- 2-Year WolfPackCare Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- In & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
The base model of this 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 is HDTV Supplys Modular HDMI Matrix Router
and is preconfigured with 9-female HDMI inputs and 2-HDBaset outputs and comes with 2-HDBaseT receivers. By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn′t have to be sent to us for a repair.
WolfPack™ 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9-card out card cage
- 9 - 1-port HDMI input cards
- 2 - 1-port HDMI HDBaset output cards
- 2 - 2-HDBaset receivers to 220 feet at 1080p & 4K/30 at 110 feet
The WolfPack 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 manage many type of HDMI signals including HDBaseT CATx cabling. The 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 system also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc.
9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher with CAT5 Outputs Features:
- Chassis sizes: Supports 9 input and 9 outputs cards
- Input Cards:
- Output Cards:
- 2-HDMI HDBaseT R45 output cards
- 2-HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet with CAT5e/6/7 cables at 1080p
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports fast switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal outputs and the 1080p distance can up to 220 feet with only one Ethernet cable
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy this 9x2 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 today?