HDTV Supply accepts all major credit cards, money orders, cashiers checks, U.S. cash, and PayPal
HDTV Supply accepts all major credit cards, money orders, cashiers checks, U.S. cash, and PayPal. No C.O.D. orders please.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD: HDTV Supply accepts the below credit cards. Your card will be charged the day your order is processed.
- American Express
- Enter your credit card number without gaps between individual numbers.
- Please ensure that you select the correct validity period.
- The CVV2 code refers to the three figure security code on the reverse of your credit card at the end of the signature strip. With American Express, the CVV2 code consists of a four-figure number on the front of your credit card which is on the right above the card number.
HDTV Supply may ask for additional credit card information to protect both HDTV Supply, Inc. and its customers from credit card fraud. The purpose of this form is to prevent fraudulent charges on your credit card. Please see it at CREDIT CARD FRAUD PREVENTION FORM.
US Military Armed Forces: HDTV Supply will ship to your APO/FPO if the order is clean. Email us first on what you need so we can send you the shipping charges. Please allow an extra day for processing and shipping. We have to have our drivers carry orders to the Post Office. Most orders ship the next business day of ordering depending on availability. Friday and weekend orders ship on Monday.
PAYMENT BY CHECK: HDTV Supply accepts company or personal checks, cashier's checks or Money Orders. The check must arrive within 5 business days after you placed your order or the order will be canceled. Please get a cashier's check or money order from your bank or money order location for the exact amount and mail the check with a copy of the order sheet to us. Orders are normally shipped within 2 business days after the check has been received and the payment has been cleared. Personal checks may take up to 10-days. Cashier checks and Money Orders can ship within 24 hours after being received by us. Please take into consideration that payments with checks are not confirmed until payment is received and cleared.
Please send and make all checks payable to this address:
HDTV Supply, Inc.
3835-R East Thousand Oaks Blvd
Westlake Village, CA 91362
(805) 543-6122 - FAX
Please notify us at support@NOSPAMhdtvsupply.com - delete NOSPAM when the check payment has been sent. Do not forget to include your final order sheet with your check. Also, please print your check clearly in block letters.
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL: Your checkout process takes PayPal payments and they will accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Echeck. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register quickly and securely during your checkout. Registration is FREE with no hidden charges. Please mention the date of purchase and items in the subject/details area, as well as a PayPal confirmed shipping address. Products will be shipped promptly only after the fund transfer has been confirmed by PayPal.com. If paying by echeck via PayPal, the transfer may take up to 7 days. Please be patient and once the echeck has cleared, your order will be processed and shipped. If your shipping address is different from what's registered with PayPal, your order will be delayed for order verification. Again, notify us of any changes to the shipping address when making payments.
MAKE ALL PayPal PAYMENTS TO support@NOSPAMhdtvsupply.com - delete NOSPAM
TAX-EXEMPT RESELLERS: Tax-exempt customers (resellers) must submit current tax-exemption forms to HDTV Supply to be exempt from California sales tax, otherwise you will be charged 9.25% sales tax on all orders. Please fax tax-exemption forms and company details to 805-435-2623.
ORDER TRACKING: After ordering, you will receive two email confirmations from HDTV Supply.
1. First, you will receive an email containing your order number and order status link. You will be able to use the order status link to keep track of your order.
2. Second, you will receive an email when your order is shipped.
We recommend that you NOT use an email address from a free service (e.g. Yahoo! or Hotmail or gmail) with your account information. Instead, please enter a traditional address, such as your work email address or one issued to you by your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This gives us better assurance of being able to contact you should we need to about your order, as well as helping us protect your account and prevent fraud. DON'T WORRY AS WE NEVER SEND SPAM EMAILS!
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: We accept orders via this web site from some non-U.S. countries, including Canada. We also do not accept purchase orders from non-U.S. countries, including Canada.
PLEASE NOTE that your order may be subject to additional verification of address or product availability. If more information is needed, you will be contacted by a customer service representative shortly. You will receive a second email as soon as your order has been verified and processed. To expedite the processing of your order, please be available at the phone number or email address you provided so that we are able to contact you. If our verification department is unable to reach you, your order may be considerably delayed.
- If you wish to have your order shipped outside the US or pay with a non-US credit card, you can do so by paying through a Bank Wire Transfer.
- It is advised that you contact us at sales@NOSPAMhdtvsupply.com - delete NOSPAM - with the specifics of your order.
- Please be sure to include your complete postal address so that we can get an accurate shipping quote prior to payment.
- HDTV Supply.com will accept the following forms of payments for international orders:
- This is our preferred payment method. Generally, international wire-transfers take about 2-3 business days to complete.
- This method is the most secure option for you and allows us to ship immediately after wire confirmation
- The customer must prepay any service or handling charges associated with the wire-transfer.
- You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from us you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- Our terms and condition state the we ship via an FOB shipping point within the U.S.
- You the Buyer are totally responsible to pay for any duties, taxes, customs and other clearance fees for orders shipped outside the USA. We do not know what they will be and they may be substantial depending upon your countries unique statutes and the total dollar value of the order.
- The fees will need to be paid upon delivery of your order and your country may only take cash so please check with your customs department for the method of payment.
- Failure to pay it will mean the product will be sent back to the U.S. and you will need to pay for that cost along with the shipping companies penalty which is substantial.
- Please confirm acceptance to these terms and conditions by replying to the email sent to you and agreeing to it. If we do not receive it within 24 hours your order will be canceled.
- All international customers are responsible for all shipping charges.
- Go to your bank and request a wire-transfer form.
- Complete the form and pay the bank service or handling charge separately.
Bounced checks, fraudulent orders, returned orders w/o an RMA and other illegal orders: HDTV Supply's Payment Terms are clearly stated above. HDTV Supply will go to all lengths to protect itself against individuals who defraud us including reporting to the Credit Bureaus, Internet Fraud Division of the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.
Freight Discrepancy: If you have a product that is damaged by a carrier or lost in transit, or you have an incomplete shipment, you must contact the Customer Service Department. No matter what the condition of the product, you must sign for the shipment and note any discrepancies/exceptions on the carrier's Delivery Receipt.
FAILURE TO NOTE ANY DISCREPANCIES FOR A SHIPMENT MAY CAUSE YOUR CLAIM TO BE DENIED.
When reporting a discrepancy, you must include the following information:
- Sales Order or Invoice Number
- Serial Number
- Product Code
- Tracking Number
- Quantity Ordered
Recently Viewed Items