SCROLL DOWN to see our HDMI switchers that allow any number of HDMI inputs to be routed to an HDMI output. Some of the HDMI switchers have more than one output as well as separate audio outputs. Can't figure it out? Just call us at 800-841-9238 and we'll help or look below at our HDMI Switcher family. Here's how to choose an HDMI switcher:
- Determine the number of HDMI inputs & HDMI outputs you need now and in the future.
- Measure the cable lengths from your source devices to the HDMI switcher & from the HDMI switcher to the widescreens.
- Choose if you want HDMI cabling or HDMI to CAT5 conversion due to long cable lengths.
- Choose if you need a 3D HDMI switcher along with 2D capability.
- Choose whether you need 4K or not
- Decide whether you need an HDMI matrix switch instead of an HDMI switcher. HDMI matrix switchers differ from HDMI switchers.
- Make a decision to whether you need 4K or not.
- Decide whether you want an optional 3 or 5 year extended warranty.