HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 30 Hz Modular HDMI Matrix Routers are integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix routers. The chassis back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies.
The core of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers consists of either a 9x9, 16x16, 18x18, 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports either 9, 16, 18 & 36 input cards and either 9, 16, 18 & 36 output cards. It is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant. You can control the switch via its free IOS or Android apps, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 and TCPIP serial ports. The matrix does have IR & a remote control and can be controlled with its free iOS and Android Apps as well as above. It also has Optional RTI, Crestron, Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers.
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is exceptionally reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT™ Products.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 HDMI 1.4 cards for the best picture
- Uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CAT6 extenders with POC (Power Over Cable)
- Card cages from a 9x9 up to 36x36 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Optional RTI, Crestron, Elan & 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- 40-Configuration Scene Saving Settings
- Optional Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2-Power Supplys with larger matrices w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPack Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack™ 4K 30 Hz 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 36-card in and 36 card out 4K card cage
- 16 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 16 HDMI inputs
- 32 - 1-port 4K HDMI output cards = 32 HDMI outputs
- 20 additional 4K input slots for future card expansion to 36-inputs
- 4 additional 4K output slots for future card expansion to 36-ouputs
The WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers manage many type of HDMI signals including HDBaseT CAT6 cabling. These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers support long haul transmission, maintain power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our Modular HDMI Matrix Routers also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers Feature:
- Eight chassis sizes: From 9 input and 9 outputs cards to 36 input and 36 output cards. 3-chassis are shown here.
- Input Cards Supported:
- 4K 30 Hz HDMI
- HDBaseT Transmitters to 220 and 330 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT Transmitters to 110 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- Output Cards Supported:
- 4K Hz Hz HDMI
- HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet and 330 feet feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT receivers to 110 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- HDCP compliant
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 or 18 or 36 input cards and up and 9 or 18 or 36 output cards and up
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distance can up to 220 or 330 feet feet with only one Ethernet cable and includes (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix supports hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment is still working.
EDID Explained: The Modular HDMI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy one of our Modular HDMI Matrix Routers today?
The 16x16, 18x18 and 36x36 include a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built-in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
Optional Seamless Switching: The seamless switching feature eliminates virtually all the switching delay, commonly found in most switch and matrix devices.
Modular HDMI Matrix Routers Specs:
- 4-Modular Configuration: 9, 16, 18 and 36, and 9, 16, 18, 36 outputs
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Resolution support: 4K30, 1080p/60, 1080p/30, 1080i, 720p, 480p, but cannot support 480i
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 4K at 30 Hz
- CATx: HDBaseT technology to 1080p at 70/100m Extension (work with extenders) with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- Control: TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply: 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 50W 70W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 degress C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 55 degress C
Why not buy one of these Modular HDMI Matrix Routers today?
EDID Operation for the HDBaseT Transmitter
EDID Learning Instruction for the Cards
SDI Card Specs
RS232 Commands in HEX and ASCII format
HDBaseT Video delivers full HD / 3D and 2K / 4K uncompressed video to a network of devices or to a single device (point-to-point ). Since the video is passed through the HDMI chipset, HDBaseT supports all key HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 features including EPG, CEC, EDID, and HDCP. HDBaseT is the only standard for delivering UltraHD 4K video up to 100m long.
HDBaseT audio passes through directly from the HDMI chipset and supports all standard formats including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD-Master Audio.
These HDBaseT Products Feature:
- Uncompressed video: The picture quality at 300 feet is the same as using a 3 foot HDMI cable.
- No more cable clutter: Fewer cables and less mess with its single cable connection
- Distance is no longer a concern: Runs over a 100m/328ft Cat5e/6 cable and support for multi-hops (8 x 100m), HDBaseT provides point to point connectivity and full multimedia distribution with higher reliability, longer distance and lower cost
- Quality cable supports HD, 2D and 3D: HDBaseT utilizes a quality cable proven for transferring HD and new 3D formats
- Power over cable: Some of our HDBaseT products sends 100W of power simultaneously eliminating the need for a power outlet to be installed near the display
- Support for quality controls: HDBaseT supports various controls while ensuring reliability and low latency
- Low-cost installations: Requires only one low-cost LAN cable with standard RJ-45 connectors already installed in many homes
These HDBaseT products can support full 3D with resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), audio, IR remote and Ethernet sent over the same CAT6 cable. Many also feature 3DTV, deep color, lip sync and audio delay w/both the IR back-channel and RS-232 connection can be used to control the display from the remote location. We at HDTV Supply love HDBaseT products as we never get returns nor tech support calls so place your HDBaseT order today.
Why not buy one of our HDBaseT products today?
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next, and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
- Control4 Drivers
- Elan Drivers
- RTI Drivers
- URC Drivers
- Crestron Modules
- We Need AMX Drivers
- We Need Extron Drivers
- We Need Savant Drivers
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...and we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and shows "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
CAVEAT: We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
A: You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
- Mix-n-Match combinations:
- Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
- HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
A: Our testing procedure is:
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: They are:
9x9: 2U - 482*390*88mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*3.46 inches
16x16: 4U - 482*390*178mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*7.01 inches
18x18: 4U - 482*390*178mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*7.01 inches
36x36: 8U - 482*390*355mm(L/W/H) - 18.97*15.35*13.98 inches
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure. These WolfPack HDBaseT matrix systems have with (POC) Power Over Ethernet so you don't need AC adapters.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
HDTV Supply's WolfPack Family of Matrix Switchers can be created however you wish. Just SCROLL DOWN and fill out the below and press SUBMIT and we will send you a quotation based upon your needs within an hour.
If it doesn't meet your needs just call us right now at 833-WOLFPACK or 833-965-3722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a video of the WolfPack 9x9 card cage model showing the fast-switching speed and its features. The larger card cage models will operate the same but will allow more input and output cards.