Up to 48-TVs with Free Video Wall Processing
Scroll Down to see HDTV Supply's different WolfPackGold HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers with Free Video Wall Processing that have options for:
- Uses a 48x48 small 16U Chassis
- Optional Free Video Wall Processing
- Supports 1080p 60 Hz, 4K 30 Hz, or 4K 60 Hz at 4:4:4 18 GBPS
- Fast 100ms Seamless Switching & No Latency
- 4-Port HDMI input cards & output cards
- 4-Port CAT5e/6 HDBaseT input & output cards
- CAT6 Distances to 330' In & Out
- Free iOS/Android Apps & WEB GUI
- Front Panel 7" Color Touch Screen Control
- RTI, Crestron, Élan, & Control4 Drivers
- Separate Audio on all Inputs and Outputs
- Separate Scaling on all Inputs and Outputs
- Optional DirecTV Sports Bar System
- Free Custom Startup Screen showing your company
- Free LOOP and/or Free Atmosphere TV Media players for your Sports Bar
These Different WolfPackGold HDMI Matrix Switchers are preconfigured systems using our 48x48 card cages. The matrices allow any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. The WolfPackGold HDMI Matrix Switchers are either Seamless, 1080p 60 Hz, 4K 30 Hz, or 4K 60 Hz at 4:4:4 18 GBPS compliant & controlled via the front panel 7-inch color touchscreen, a WEB GUI browser control, TCPIP and RS-232 dual serial ports & the free iOS and Android Apps. It also supports our optional DirecTV Sports Bar System that allows you to change the DIRECTV "channels" on a tablet of your choice.
Not only is this product an HDMI matrix switch, but it is also designed to support multiple video wall configurations. You can create multiple video walls like 2x2s, 3x3s, and more, showing one large picture or multiple individual pictures. The number of video walls and quantity is only limited by the number of outputs that you have. Our chipset gives video wall processing free, so if you don't need them, just ignore it.
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPackGold, and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers, in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters, or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching.
Most have spare slots for you to expand in the future when you want to add more sources or TVs. Please review the below 48x48 Card Cage Chassis Sections to choose from the type of HDMI Matrix configuration that meets your needs. If you need more, or fewer inputs or outputs, call 833-WolfPack (833-965-3722) right now, and we will send you a quotation.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT™ Products.