Restaurant & Sports Bar TV Control System
TIP: The below WolfPack Restaurant, Sports Bar, Casino & Bowling Alley TV Control System DEMO is better seen on a desktop, than a smart phone, so please forward it to your desktop to see the demonstration.
Scroll down to see a demonstration of our Restaurant, Sports Bar, Casino & Bowling Alley TV Control Systems controlling TVs up to 330' away & featuring:
- Control from anywhere, even home
- Any in, to any TV, any way you want
- Change DirecTV "channels"
- Change DISH "channels"
- Change Cable Box "channels"
- Send any channel to any of 160-TVs
- Turn TVs OFF & ON on the tablet
- The tablet shows your floor plan
- See a TV Guide
- CAT6 sends HDMI signals up to 330'
- Use other devices like PCs, DVDs, etc
- Optional Video Walls
- HDMI input cards & output cards
- Sports Bar Smartphone interface
- Uses 16 port network switch
- DBX multizone audio processor
- Pandora Phone & Tablet control
- Roku control hardware
- Dual Screens shows what's on TVs
- All on only one tablet screen!
PLAY WITH THE BELOW DEMO ON CONTROLLING YOUR MATRIX SYSTEM: Select a source on the left & then select the TVs you want to change on the right. Be sure to click around & try everything. It is super easy for bartenders, hostesses, waiters, waitresses, restaurant owners & non-technical people to use.
These systems fit well in Sports bars, Restaurants, Bowling alleys, Casinos, Country clubs, Men's Clubs, Gyms, Medical offices, Dental offices, Nail & Beauty salons, Sports arenas, Sports training facilities, and more.
Click along the bottom to see control options for lighting, audio, favorites, a DirecTV remote, ROKU control, a video wall & more.