HDTV Supplys 7-inch Color Touchscreen for their WolfPack family of products is a computer type screen that can be used by touching it with a finger, or a stylus pen, instead of using push buttons. HDTV Supply has them both. It can be described as a touchpad with a screen built-in to it. One of the simplest methods is manually using the front panel Touch Screen on the matrix switch...but HDTV Supply takes that operation to a new level with these features:
- You can adjust the touch screen brightness, so it can be adjusted accordingly to different environments
- The viewing angle is similar & remarkably close to a mobile device
- The characters are bigger than the ones on the button chassis
- It is a beautiful colorful touch screen
- The characters are all uppercase
- The finger touch operation is extremely fast
- It is much easier to change an IP address as well as change the input and output names
- It is still visible to around two feet
You also can Create Your Own Custom Startup Screen when you order a new modular matrix switcher that has a 18x18 or 36x36 modular chassis. HDTV Supply's WolfPack default startup screen is shown here and shows our WolfPack logo and more information. We can change that to whatever you want as all you need to do is send us a 1024x600 picture in a .png format, and we will replace our startup screen with yours. The startup screen can be black also if you want that.
The custom startup screen needs our optional him 7-inch color touchscreen on the 18x18 & 36x36 matrix chassis and will not work with a front panel that has push-buttons as it does not have a screen to install it and a 10" color touchscreen is standard on our 48x48 through 80x80 matrix chassis. See more at Create Your Own Custom Startup Screen.
We developed this POE touch screen, not to replace the iPad or Tablets, but for different applications like:
One doesn't have a WIFI router in their system for wireless device control, then use this touchscreen as it's with LAN connection and POE.
One doesn't have to worry about the iPads or Tablets be stolen or taken away by others, as this POE touch screen is wall-mounted.
- iPads are usually higher priced than this POE touchscreen.
We can have the Touchscreen pre-loaded with the Android App and set the App auto restart after a power cycle. This can be helpful to save the extra installer for installation and configuration.
- The touch screens are Android-based systems using version Android
- These Touch screens work with all our products.
This touch screen is not recommended as it can't be used as like iPads to support a lot of apps.
Confused? Call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
ControlWhen one is designing an HDMI Matrix Switch, the most important initial specification is the number of inputs and outputs you will need in your facility. The next and often forgotten, is how the user wants to control those inputs and outputs. HDTV Supply has your back when you're buying one of our WolfPack Family of Modular Matrix Switchers, as we have dozens of way to control the inputs and outputs and are shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems, as well as below:
- Free iPad App (iOS)
- Free iPhone App (iOS)
- Free iPod App (iOS)
- Free Android Tablet App
- Free Android Phone App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Tablet App
- Free Samsung Galaxy Phone App
- Free Web GUI from any browser is standard
- Front panel push-buttons are standard
- Optional $100 7" Color Touch Screen on select models (Call)
- Dual RS232 ports are standard on select models
- Dual TCPIP ports are standard on select models
- DTVGame Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Allonis Sports Bar DirecTV™ Control System (Call)
- Free One-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 2-Way Control4 Drivers
- Optional $99 URC Drivers
- Optional $129 Crestron Drivers
- Optional $99 Elan Drivers
- Optional $99 RTI Drivers
- Optional Harmony Remote Control Codes for select models (Call)
A: Pros of the 7-inch touchscreen: setup us apart from others as now more and more factories are using the push-button; A 7-inch touchscreen looks better/high-level than push-button; The operation is more visible than push-button with LCD.
Q: Which is more reliable?
A: I believe both 7-inch touchscreen and push-button are stable, as the touchscreen version we started from 2015 and the push-button version is from 2017. Q: Which do you like better and why?
A: Personally, I like the touchscreen version better, as it looks better, easier for operation, able to customize the startup logo.
Q: What is the password to unlock the touchscreen, so you can save the settings from the touchscreen?
A: Please try 12345678