Front Button Switching Operation
HDTV Supply has 18-ways to operate their WolfPack Modular Matrix Switchers with all being shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems.
Others make you punch SELECT multiple times to the operate the matrix and maybe up to 6 times, not us...just 2-buttons per TV. It's easy to remember and to train others. One of the simplest, and maybe the traditional way, is manually using the front panel buttons on the matrix switch...but HDTV Supply takes that operation to a new level with these features:
- You need to push only 2-buttons/TV for a matrix operation up to a 36x36 matrix switch...just 2-buttons and it's fast!
- We use silent buttons, like needed in some churches
- When the buttons are pushed they light up
EXAMPLE 1: Send a cable box on Input 3 to a TV on Output 13...Push Input Button 3 and Output Button 13.
EXAMPLE 2: Send a satellite box on Input 7 to TVs on Output 3, 6, 9 and 23...Push Input Button 7 and Output Buttons 3, 6, 9 and 23.
OPERATION: The LCD display screen will light up when the matrix is turned On. It shows the current operation.
Press the MENU button and it will keep recycling between VIEW, SWITCH, SCENE and SETUP until you decide what you want. The default interface is VIEW. Select SWITCH.
Switching Operation Switching with Fast Switching
Confused? Call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
- First press the input button and then press any of the
output buttons, that's' all!
- Here is how it works with our 9x9 matrix switcher:
- There are 9 input buttons and 9 output buttons.
- First press MENU to show SWITCH, then continue to the next switching step
- Press input number at the INPUT area and the input button will light with blue light
- Then press output number at the OUTPUT area and the output button will light up.
- Users also can press the UP button to realize 1 to ALL switching.
- If need to cancel switching you can press the button again to cancel. Users also can press the DOWN button to cancel all outputs.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).
HDTV Supply WolfPack Product Catalog (2020)
Scroll Left & Right To See 20 Of Your Recently Viewed Items Below