Front Button Switching Operation
HDTV Supply has dozens of ways to operate their WolfPack family of Modular Matrix Switchers with all being shown at Controlling WolfPack Modular Matrix Systems.
One of the simplest, and maybe the traditional way, is manually using the front panel buttons on the matrix switch...but HDTV Supply takes that operation to a new level with these features:
- You need to push only 2-buttons/TV for a matrix operation up to a 36x36 matrix switch...just 2-buttons and it's fast!
- We use silent buttons, like needed in some churches
- When the buttons are pushed they light up
Others make you punch SELECT multiple times to the operate the matrix and maybe up to 6 times, not us...just 2-buttons per TV. It's easy to remember and to train others.
EXAMPLE 1: Send a cable box on Input 3 to a TV on Output 13...Push Input Button 3 and Output Button 13.
EXAMPLE 2: Send a satellite box on Input 7 to TVs on Output 3, 6, 9 and 23...Push Input Button 7 and Output Buttons 3, 6, 9 and 23.
OPERATION: The LCD display screen will light up when the matrix is turned On. It shows the current operation.
Press the MENU button and it will keep recycling between VIEW, SWITCH, SCENE and SETUP until you decide what you want. The default interface is VIEW. Select SWITCH.
Switching Operation Switching with Fast Switching
Confused? Call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) right now to discuss your needs.
- First press the input button and then press any of the
output buttons, that's' all!
- Here is how it works with our 9x9 matrix switcher:
- There are 9 input buttons and 9 output buttons.
- First press MENU to show SWITCH, then continue to the next switching step
- Press input number at the INPUT area and the input button will light with blue light
- Then press output number at the OUTPUT area and the output button will light up.
- Users also can press the UP button to realize 1 to ALL switching.
- If need to cancel switching you can press the button again to cancel. Users also can press the DOWN button to cancel all outputs.
Recently Viewed Items