VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable Features:
- May not be used with some computers - see your manual and the below
- This VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors (*)
- Optional CL2 rating on some cables
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- The cable is bi-directional, therefore signals can either be sent from component video to VGA or VGA to component video
These 1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cables have >10 tests performed on them before shipment to assure the pass a 1080p high definition signal without any impact. The test data comes along with the VGA to BNC cables.
Each individual wire of the VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
Important note: These 1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cables cannot transcode video signals from VGA to/from component. These cables are not compatible with computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Your video source must provide a Y-Pb-Pr component video signal from the HD15 port to use this cable.
See our electronic VGA to component converters if you need to transcode the signal.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p tested VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable today?
1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable Specs:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Shield: EMI-RFI protected double high-density 100-percent 0.12mm aluminum-polyester foil
- Wire: 99.99-pure oxygen-free copper
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- Jacket: Ultra-flex rubber 13mm OD PVC jacket
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Conductors: 5 mini-coax 95-percent copper-braid spiral-wound-shield H/V sync
- The white is H-sync and the yellow is V-sync
Tests performed on the 1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cables are:
- Series Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance _____picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance _____picofarads or immeasurable ___
- Series Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ____microhenries or immeasurable ___
- Phase shift between wires ____degrees or immeasurable___
- Crosstalk between wires _____db, or immeasurable _____
- Video frequency response from 0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +-___db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable visual inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail