This high definition 1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable
is color coded for ease of use and features fully molded construction, a 13mm ultra-flex satin-ivory rubber OD PVC jacket, and three mini-coax copper-braid shielded conductors.
VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable Features:
- May not be used with some computers - see your manual and the below
- This VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors (*)
- Optional CL2 rating on some cables
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- The cable is bi-directional, therefore signals can either be sent from component video to VGA or VGA to component video
Additional features include an EMI-RFI protected double high-density aluminum-polyester foil shield and 99.99-percent pure oxygen-free copper wire.
These 1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cables have >10 tests performed on them before shipment to assure the pass a 1080p high definition signal without any impact. The test data comes along with the VGA to BNC cables.
Each individual wire of the VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.Important note:
These 1080p VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cables cannot transcode video signals from VGA to/from component. These cables are not compatible with computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Your video source must provide a Y-Pb-Pr component video signal from the HD15 port to use this cable.
See our electronic VGA to component converters
if you need to transcode the signal.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p tested VGA to 5 BNC Component Video Breakout Cable today?