The VGA to 3 BNC component video breakout cable
will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i so you can use them today. Some of the cables have a optional CL2 rating.Cannot be used with computers - see belowThis cable will not work if you want to connect a computers VGA port to a component video input on a HDTV / Projector. The cable is specifically designed to connect a component video source ( DVD, Sat/Cable Box, AV Receiver, etc. ) with BNC (not RCA) connectors to a projector / HDTV with a VGA input. There are no returns if you order it for the wrong application.
See our PC to HDTV Converter if you want to connect a computer to your HDTV.
These 1080p tested high definition VGA to 3-wire BNC breakout component cables are color coded for ease of use and features fully molded construction, a 13mm ultra-flex satin-ivory rubber OD PVC jacket, and three mini-coax copper-braid shielded conductors with 24K gold-plated connectors wired to a 15-pin VGA connector.
These VGA to 3-wire BNC breakout cables features include an EMI-RFI protected double high-density aluminum-polyester foil shield and 99.99-percent pure oxygen-free copper wire.
This VGA to 3 BNC breakout cable has >10 tests performed on it before shipment to assure the pass a 148.5 Mhz (480i / 480p/ 720p / 1080i / 1080p) high definition signal without any impact. The test data comes along with the VGA breakout cable.
VGA to 3-wire BNC Breakout Cable Features:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Shield: EMI-RFI protected double high-density 100-percent 0.12mm aluminum-polyester foil
- Wire: 99.99-pure oxygen-free copper
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Conductors
- 3µ24K Gold Plated
- Heavy Duty BNC Connectors
- Jacket: Ultra-flex satin-ivory rubber 13mm OD PVC jacket
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards
Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
- Conductors: 3 mini-coax 95-percent copper-braid spiral-wound-shield
Each individual wire of the VGA to BNC component breakout cable has been tested. If the VGA Breakout cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
Tests performed on the 1080p rated VGA to 3 BNC Breakout cable are:
- Series Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Series Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ___microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires ___degrees, or immeasurable___
- Crosstalk between wires ___db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0Hz-148.5 MHz, +-__db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection____ Pass,____ Fail
- Total cable visual inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- HDCP Copy Protection Compliancy ____ Pass, ____ Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture. The test results are sent to you along with your VGA Breakout cable.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
The Component Video Cable will not only support the fast 148.5 MHz 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i.Important note:
These breakout cables cannot transcode video signals from VGA to/from component. These cables are not compatible with computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Your video source must provide a Y-Pb-Pr component video signal from the HD15 port to use this cable.
See our electronic VGA to component converters here
if you need to transcode the signal.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy a 1080p tested 3 BNC to VGA Breakout cable today?