COMPONENT AUDIO VIDEO CABLE FEATURES:
- This component video cable is tested to 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i to assure you of a superb high definition picture
- It includes a bonded audio cable that is tested to 30 KHz to give you the best surround sound
- 24 Kt gold plated male connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Dolby Digital and DTS compliant
This Component Audio Video Cable
is tested before we ship to a frequency of 37 MHz so it will pass a 720p / 1080i signal w/o any degradation and must have a flat frequency response. The audio is sweep tested to 30 KHz. The stereo audio portion is tested to pass Dolby Digital audio and DTS audio if your component have it.
The Component Audio Video Cable Features:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3 µ 24K Gold Plated, Color Code
- Heavy Duty male RCA Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
Each individual wire of the cable has been tested. If the Component Audio Video Cable passes a high definition 37 MHz (720p / 1080i) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded. The audio is sweep tested to 30 KHz.
Component video carries signal over three discrete paths for better picture clarity than composite and S-Video signals. A component video cable is split into the red, green and blue primary colors and the signals must arrive at the same time at the end of the cable no matter how long it is.
The more the timing variance between the red, green and blue wires, the less detail can be seen in the high definition picture. All of our component video cables have a maximum of 2.0 nanoseconds delay per wire per 100 ft. This is >10X better than the broadcast industries maximum of 40 nanoseconds. This means our component video cables provide you the sharpest, clearest HDTV picture available today.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.NOTE:
These component video cables are tested to pass a 720p / 1080i signal however you might still require a booster depending upon your source device. Some source devices do not have enough voltage and current to drive a long cable. Please see our component video cable boosters
if you feel your component video device source device can't drive long cables.
Your video is only as good as the component cable that connects it. Why not buy this component audio video cable today?