VGA to 3 BNC BREAKOUT CABLE FEATURES:
This cable will not work if you want to connect a computers VGA port to a component video input on a HDTV / Projector. The cable is specifically designed to connect a component video source ( DVD, Sat/Cable Box, AV Receiver, etc. ) to a projector / HDTV with a VGA input.
- This VGA breakout cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
See our PC to HDTV Converter if you want to connect a computer to your HDTV.
This high definition 1080p tested VGA to 3 BNC Video Cable
is color coded for ease of use and features fully molded construction, a 13mm ultra-flex satin-ivory rubber OD PVC jacket, and three mini-coax copper-braid shielded conductors with 24K gold-plated connectors.
Additional features include an EMI-RFI protected double high-density aluminum-polyester foil shield and 99.99-percent pure oxygen-free copper wire.
These VGA breakout cables have >10 tests performed on them before shipment to assure the pass a 1080p high definition signal without any impact. The test data comes along with the VGA to BNC cables.
1080p VGA to 3 BNC breakout cable Features:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Shield: EMI-RFI protected double high-density 100-percent 0.12mm aluminum-polyester foil
- Wire: 99.99-pure oxygen-free copper
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3µ 24K Gold Plated Heavy Duty BNC Connectors
- Jacket: Ultra-flex satin-ivory rubber 13mm OD PVC jacket
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
- Conductors: 3 mini-coax 95-percent copper-braid spiral-wound-shield H/V sync
Each individual wire of the VGA to BNC cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
The tests that are performed on the 1080p tested VGA to BNC breakout cables are:
- Series Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance _____picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance _____picofarads or immeasurable ___
- Series Inductance _____microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ____microhenries or immeasurable ___
- Phase shift between wires ____degrees or immeasurable___
- Crosstalk between wires _____db, or immeasurable _____
- Video frequency response from 0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +-___db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable visual inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture. The test results are sent to you along with your VGA to BNC breakout cable.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
The Component Video Cable will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i / 480p / 720p and 1080i.Important note:
These VGA breakout cables cannot transcode video signals from VGA to/from component. These cables are not compatible with computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Your video source must provide a Y-Pb-Pr component video signal from the HD15 port to use this cable.
See our electronic VGA to component converters
if you need to transcode the signal.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p tested VGA to 3 BNC breakout cable today?