VGA to 5 RCA RGB-HV Component Breakout Cable Features:
- May not be used with some computers - see your manual and the below
- This 1080p VGA breakout cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- The cable is bi-directional, therefore signals can either be sent from component video to VGA or VGA to component video
This VGA to 5 RCA RGB-HV breakout cable
is specifically designed for high-definition analog video applications. This VGA to 5 RCA breakout cable is 1080p tested before we ship it to you assuring you of the best high definition video you can get.
This VGA to 5 RCA breakout cable is constructed of five individually shielded, 75-ohm coax wires, which provide a performance connection that maximizes color and image. The cable features 100% shield with an overlapped foil and copper braid.
The VGA breakout cable shield continues through the connector with a 360-degree solder joint between the cable braid and a copper foil wrap on the HD15 aluminum undermold, providing a shielding solution for a noise-free connection. Constructed with UL listed cable these cable meets the rigid standards of everyday use and are designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component RGB video, Y/Pb/Pr video and most LCD projectors.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
1080p tested VGA to RGB-HV 5 RCA breakout cable features :
- Designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component Y-Pb-Pr video and most LCD projectors
- Connectors: HD15 male to (5) RCA male component
- The white is H-sync and the yellow is V-sync
- Made from UL 2919 listed wire
- Provides a performance monitor connection that maximizes color and imaging
- 24k gold connectors provide maximum resistance to oxidation for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy
Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Foil and braid shield for high-resolution images
- Constructed of three individually shielded miniature 75-ohm coax cables
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCC requirements
This VGA to component breakout cable cannot transcode video signals from VGA to and from component. They cannot be connected to the VGA output of a PC and then to a component input on an HDTV as they do not transcode the video.
These cables are not compatible with computers, computer monitor ports or Y/Cr/Cb video. Your video source must provide a Y-Pb-Pr component video signal from the HD15 VGA port to use this cable. See our PC to HDTV converters
if you require electronic conversion.
The tests that are performed on the VGA to 5 RCA component breakout cable is:
- Series Resistance_______ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance _____ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance _____picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ____picofarads, or immeasurable __
- Series Inductance ______ microhenries, or immeasurable ___
- Parallel Inductance microhenries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires____degrees or immeasurable ____
- Crosstalk between wires ____db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0 Hz to 148.5 MHz+- __db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable visual inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
Each individual wire of the cable has been tested and if the cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded. These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture. The test results are sent to you along with your VGA to 5 RCA breakout cable.
These VGA to RGB-HV 5 RCA component breakout cables are used with video sources or displays that have dual-signal (VGA or Component) input/output such as scalers and some digital projectors/plasmas.
This premium-grade VGA to RGB-HV 5 RCA component breakout cable provide performance due to it all being tested to 1080p before we ship.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy this 1080p VGA to RGB-HV component breakout cable today?