Our high-quality 75 Ohm BNC component video cable
can be used for video applications including CCTV, broadcast, studio, boardroom presentation, home theater, etc.
BNC COMPONENT CABLE FEATURES:
- This BNC component cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatibility
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to match your devices
- HDCP copy compliant
They are manufactured from UL listed coax cable and all have gold plated plated BNC connectors. A molded PVC strain relief protects the cable from wear over time.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video is only as good as the cable that connects it. Why not buy a BNC Component Video Cable today?