These 3 BNC to RCA component video cables
feature the highest possible signal strength & maximum frequency response. Ultra-wide bandwidth capabilities, out to 1GHz, allow high definition standards of 1080p, and above, to be met. This High Quality component video conversion cable is used for displays that require a BNC connection from a PAL / NTSC video source. Features RCA Component Video Male Plugs on one end and BNC Component Video Plugs on the other. Color: Beige.
MALE BNC TO MALE RCA COMPONENT VIDEO RGB CABLE FEATURES:
- End 1: RCA Component Video Male Plugs
- End 2: BNC Component Video Plugs
- Color: Beige
- Shield Type: foil+braid+spiral
- Weight: 1 lb
- This component video cable is tested to 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i and 1080p (1920 x 1080 @60Hz) to assure you of the best picture available today with ANY cable
- HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD player compatible
- Xbox and PS4 compatible with component video output
- 24 Kt gold plated connectors
- Superb build quality to look good in your home theater
- Very accurate 75 ohm impedance to eliminate fine detail robbing standing waves
if you are trying to connect a set top box, DVD player, etc to an older HDTV that has 5, repeat 5, BNC connectors this cable will not work as you need those additional 2 (horizontal & vertical sync signals) connectors also.
If you have a VGA input on your TV see our RCA to VGA breakout cable
. Make sure the TV's VGA input resolution is similar to or identical to your set top box or you may not get a picture. This RCA to BNC component video cable offers precision-machined 75-ohm BNC and RCA connectors featuring corrosion-resistant 24K gold contacts that ensure high conductivity for the best possible picture, and support the ultra-high resolution standards your high definition components use.
The BNC to RCA component video cable will not only support the fast 1080p signal but of course will support todays resolutions of 480i / 480p / 720p and 1080i so you can use them today. This 3 BNC Male to 3 RCA Male component video cable is made for high definition systems. They fully support component (Y, Cr, Cb) connections and have >10 tests performed on them before shipment to assure the pass a 148.5 Mhz (1080p - 1920 x 1080 @60Hz) high definition signal without any impact. The test data comes along with the RCA to BNC component video cable. Each individual wire of the BNC to RCA component video cable has been tested and if the BNC to RCA component video cable passes a high definition 1080p sweep test signal perfectly otherwise the 3 wire BNC to RCA cable is discarded.
Why not buy one of these BNC to RCA component video cable today ?
SPECS OF THIS BNC TO RCA COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE:
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum HDTV signal transfer
- Extended 1 GHZ Bandwidth
- Full EMI-RFI Protected Double High-Density Shield
- 0.12mm Aluminum Polyester Foil Shield
- Triple 95% Copper-Braid Shielded Conductors
- 95% Spiral-Wound-Shield Audio Conductors
- 3µ 24K Gold Plated, Color Coded Heavy Duty BNC and RCA Connectors
- Fully molded construction
- Ultra-Flexible Satin-Ivory Rubberized PVC Jacket
- Fully Supports (Y, Pr, Pb)
- High Resolution Standards
Exceeds FCC Shielding Requirements for EMI/RFI Interference
- Pure Copper Center Conductor
- Smooth and Flexible PVC Jacket and Molded Connectors Won't Snag during Installation
- Ivory Color Blends into the Background
Tests performed on the BNC to RCA component video cable is:
- Series Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Resistance ___ohms, or immeasurable _____
- Series Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable _____
- Parallel Capacitance ___picofarads, or immeasurable ____
- Series Inductance ___micro-henries, or immeasurable ____
- Parallel Inductance ____micro-henries, or immeasurable ____
- Phase shift between wires __degrees or immeasurable____
- Crosstalk between wires ___db, or immeasurable _____
- 1080p Video frequency response-0 Hz to 148.5 MHz +-__db
- 24 KT gold plating connector inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
- Total cable inspection ____ Pass, ____ Fail
These tests assure you of getting a perfect high definition picture.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).