The core of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers consists of an 80x80 Modular Matrix chassis and it's highly configurable backplane that supports either 80 inputs and 80 outputs. It is also 1900x1200 compliant. You can control the switch via its IOS or Android app, a 10 inch Color Touch Screen from the front panel, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above.
Video Wall Processor: The internal Video Wall processor allows you to create custom video wall layouts via our easy to use WEB GUI.
- Example 1: Create a 2x2 Video Wall using 4-TVs with either one large picture or 4-individual pictures at one, or multiple locations.
- Example 2: Create a 3x3 Video Wall using 9-TVs with either one large picture or 9-individual pictures at one, or multiple places.
Separate Embedded Audio In and De-embedded Audio Out: The matrix allows you to display video with separate audio coming from another audio source as it supports embedding the audio on the input cards 3.5mm audio connector and then de-embedding the audio on the output cards 3.5mm audio.
Optional DVI Universal Input and DVI Output cards. The matrix can also supplied with universal adapters for each DVI input & DVI output that converts the DVI connector to HDMI with audio, VGA, composite video & component video.
Hardware Scaling via DIP Switches on both in and out cards: The 8-pin DIP switch on the cards are for the manual scaling up/down. Each card has a 8-pin DIP switch to select multiple resolution settings to conform to your source devices and the destination devices.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- Input and Output cards are HDMI 1.4, DVI 1.1 & HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports HDBaseT CAT5 extenders to 220 feet in and out
- Separate Embedded Audio In and De-embedded Audio Out
- Seamless switching speed of 100ms (0.1 sec)
- Internal Video Wall Processor
- 40 - Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- Hardware Scaling via DIP Switches on both in and out cards
- Optionally uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POC (Power Over Cable), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Panel Touchscreen
- Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack™ 32x64 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 80-card in and 80 card out card cage
- 8 - 4-port HDMI input cards = 32 HDMI inputs
- 16 - 4-port HDMI output cards = 64 HDMI outputs
- Additional input slots for future card expansion to 80-inputs
- Additional output slots for future card expansion to 80-ouputs
The WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers manage many type of HDMI signals including HDBaseT CATx cabling. These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our Modular HDMI Matrix Routers also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers Feature:
- Chassis size: Supports 80 inputs and 80 outputs
- Input Cards Supported:
- HDMI/DVI/VGA/YPBPR/CVBS +3.5mm embedded audio
- 1080p HDBaseT Transmitters to 220 feet with CAT5e/6/7 with (POE) Power Over Ethernet
- Dedicated 4-port HDMI input cards
- Output Cards Supported:
- HDMI/DVI/VGA/YPBPR/CVBS +3.5mm embedded audio
- HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Dedicated 4-port HDMI output cards
- HDCP compliant
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting up to 80 or 160 inputs and 80 or 160 outputs
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel Touchscreen for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distance can up to 220 or 330 feet feet with only one Ethernet cable with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Touchscreen (no remote control)
Why not buy buy one of our Modular Matrix Switcher today?
Seamless Switching Speed of 100ms (0.1 sec): These Modular Matrix Switchers allow switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The Modular Matrix Switchers advanced processor allows it to process live signals simultaneously which means it can seamlessly & instantly switch (~100ms) between inputs & outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated
Supports EDID Management: Ensure that even the most difficult display can receive audio and video with eight programmable memory presets loadable to any source connected to the matrix.
Includes a Back Up Power Supply: In the unlikely event the main power supply becomes inoperable, the built in redundant power supply will seamlessly take over the matrices power needs.
Modular HDMI Matrix Routers Specs:
- Modular Configuration: 80 inputs and 80 outputs
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Resolution support: 1080p/60, 1080p/30, 1080i, 720p, 480p, but cannot support 480i
- Supported Input & Outputs Signals:
- HDMI and Display Port: up to 1080p
- CATx: HDBaseT technology to 1080p at 70/100m Extension (work with extenders) with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Control: TCP/IP, RS232 and front buttons
- Power Supply 100 to 240VAC, 50-60Hz
Why not buy one of these Modular HDMI Matrix Routers today?
|10" Android Tablet for WolfPack HDMI Matrix Systems w/Pre-loaded Android App|
|DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars, Restaurants & Homes|
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced AV hardware and software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be x1&8&16. and notice the command has a period (.) at the end of the string. The matrix even replies "OK" when the right command is received and "ERR" when receiving a wrong command. Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
|4K WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App - You Design It|
|4K HDMI Matrix Over IP with iOS / Android Control - You Design It|
Below is a video of the WolfPack 9x9 card cage model showing the fast switching speed and its features. The larger card cage models will operate exactly the same but will allow more input and output cards.
User Manual for the 80x80 Card Cage
Brochure for the 80x80 Card Cage
Specification for the 80x80 Card Cage
RS232 User Manual
DO NOT USE EZ45 CAT5 CONNECTORS WITH HDBaseT PRODUCTS
HDBaseT Balun INSTALL TIPS
HDBaseT Lite Manual
EDID Operation for the HDBaseT Transmitter
EDID Learning Instruction for the Cards
Operation of the DIP Switch
SDI Card Specs
RS232 Commands in HEX and ASCII format
Q: What are the HDCP options?
A: You can choose either to open or close the HDCP on the output card. A receiver that cannot support HDCP can also display the sources with HDCP.
Non-HDCP source to a HDCP compliant TV
HDCP source to a non-HDCP compliant TV
Q: What is you test procedure?
A: Our testing procedure is:
- Assembling: Production line self-testing (Basic Functions)
- Initial Testing: Includes every card, control software and front panel front buttons
- 24 Hours Aging: Gao Sheng Standard Aging Room
- Final testing: All Functions
- QC final Inspection: Sticker, serial number, etc
- Packing: Pack and ship
A: For the 2 power supply system on the card cage matrix, it's a redundant system. We can have two power supply system on at the same time (if one's down, it can hop to another, it guarantees the matrix won't shut down). It also can operate with just one power supply on and the other one is for back-up
Q: What are the dimensions of the chassis?
A: They are:
80x80: 16U - 482x390x711mm (L/W/H) - 18.97x15.35x27.99 inches
Q: Do you have any tips in the unlikely event the unit fails?
A: Turn it OFF and then disconnect the matrix from the AC power and all cables. Pull out each board from the rear and push back in. Plug all cables back in and turn it on.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure. These WolfPack HDBaseT matrix systems have with (POC) Power Over Ethernet so you don't need AC adapters.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- CAT5/6 cables should not exceed 220 feet or (70m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
HDTV Supply includes a 2 Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Limited Warranty on this matrix system. The warranty states that the Modular HDMI Matrix Router will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of 2 years from the date of the receipt of the order & that the Modular Matrix Router will be free from defects in materials & workmanship under normal use.
Slide-in Boards & HDBaseT Extenders: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and HDTV Supplys Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, HDTV Supply will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at HDTV Supplys expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad devcie is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
Chassis or Power Supply: If the chassis or power supply goes bad and HDTV Supplys tech support team verifys it HDTV Supply will send a new or like-new chassis at HDTV Supplys expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad chassis is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the chassis return.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 or 5 Year warranty for this product. Please call us for a quote.
Why not buy this Modular HDMI Matrix Router today?
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the You Design Up to an 80x80 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher or Call 800-841-9238
Free Android and iOS App: The IOS App for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system to install it directly.
For the Android App click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch.
Here is the RS232 User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
Also, CLICK HERE for our DirecTV™ & HDMI Matrix Control Software for Bars & Restaurants
HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack™ line of products which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack™ family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack™ Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usually in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ products today?
This WolfPack product is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more products at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 2-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us