Programming an Amazon Fire Tablet
Control your HDTV Supply WolfPack Matrix with an Amazon Fire Tablet
Use our Android App to control your HDTV Supply WolfPack Matrix with a Amazon Fire Tablet. Amazons Fire Tablet normally restricts you to the Amazon Appstore. But the Fire Tablet runs Fire OS, which is based on Android. You can install Googles Play Store and gain access to every Android app, including Gmail, Chrome, Google Maps, Hangouts, and the over one million apps in Google Play.
Install the Play Store On Your Fire Tablet: Go into Fire Tablet Settings > Security and enable "Apps from Unknown Sources". This will allow you to install the necessary APK files that will give you the Google Play Store. Next, there are four .APK files you will need to download, using the built-in Silk browser on your tablet. The easiest way to do this is to open up this tutorial in the Silk browser and click on the links below, which will take you to the download pages. These come from APK Mirror, an established and trustworthy source for Android APKs.
After you run the script below this process and it should take less than a half hour you will be able to use the Play Store just as you could on any other normal Android device. You can even install a regular Android launcher and turn your Fire into a more traditional Android tablet.
1. To download each APK file, click on the link, scroll down, and tap on "Download APK".
2. The download will start shortly. When it does, a pop-up will appear saying that this type of file can harm your device (do not worry as it will not). Tap on "OK" when the pop-up appears.
3. Close out of the Silk browser and open up the built-in file manager app on your Fire table called "Docs".
4. Tap on "Local Storage".
5. Select the "Downloads" folder.
6. Your APK files will appear in this folder. Simply tap on one to begin installing it. Be sure to install the APK files in the order that you downloaded them from the list above.
7. On the next screen, confirm the installation by tapping on "Install" at the bottom. Toward the upper-left corner it will say which APK you're installing, so again, make sure you install them in the right order.
8. Once that is done, the Google Play Store app will appear on the home screen of your Fire tablet. If you tap on it, you will be able to sign in with your Google account.
You now can add our Android app shown at Android App
For more information CLICK: How to Install the Google Play Store on the Amazon Fire Tablet or Fire HD 8