The HDBase-T Lite receiver is to be used with our 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/8 Outputs - HDBaseT "Lite" to 220 Feet
4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher w/8 Outputs - HDBaseT "Lite" to 220 Feet
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
HDBase-T Lite receiver Receiver Features:
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 70 meters under the video format of 1080P.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable
- HDMI V1.4 supported.
- HDCP compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K
- With LED indicators to show the power status.
- With ESD protection inside.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
Why not a few of these HDBase-T Lite receive for your HDMI Matrix Switchers today?