HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack line of products
which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usualy in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack products today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for this new, fast growing 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support the below 3D formats and work with many of our HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. This HDBaseT Balun supports these 3D formats:
- Side-by-Side 3D Format
- Top-and-Bottom 3D Format
- Blu-ray 3D Format
- Frame packing
- and more
We not only test this HDBaseT Balun with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 1.4 cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
Why not buy this VGA & HDMI Switcher Over HDBaseT today?
Q/AQ: How does the remote IR work?
The package includes 1-Infra-Red cable for the transmitter as the receiver has a built-in IR window (See the above MORE PICTURES Tab). That window must so positioned to see the remote control in the far away room. The HDBaseT transmitter has a 3.5mm jack to plug the IR cable into and then the other end of the cable is placed in front of the IR window of the device you want to control. You can secure it there with a piece of tape.Q: Does it include both a transmitter and a receiver?
Yes and 1 - AC adapter.Q: I don't see a picture.
Try these tips.
1. Make sure you have the manual switch switched correctly to the input you want
2. Set the video card and other source to match the TVs native resolution, like start with 1280x720, 720p, etc. The displays EDID want to see match resolutions if possible. See...
3. Make sure you are using a CAT5e or CAT6 home run cable w/o hubs, couplers, splitters, wall plates, etc.
4. See the attached on how to put on the connectors and HDMI tips.
5. Replace HDMI cables.
6. Try another HDMI input on the TV, like HDMI 2
7. Where do you have the AC adapter?
8. Do you get audio?
9. Try a DVD player as a testQ: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Why not buy this VGA & HDMI Switcher Over HDBaseT today?