HDTV Supply created our unique line of WolfPack line of products
which are born from a hungry, circling pack of high performance video and audio HDMI that surround our competition to devour them. The WolfPack family is sleek, unique & swift & even the smallest configuration wolf can adapt himself to many hostile environments.
The Wolfpack family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usualy in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack products today?
Q/AQ: How does the remote IR work?
The package includes 1-Infra-Red cable for the transmitter as the receiver has a built-in IR window (See the above MORE PICTURES Tab). That window must so positioned to see the remote control in the far away room. The HDBaseT transmitter has a 3.5mm jack to plug the IR cable into and then the other end of the cable is placed in front of the IR window of the device you want to control. You can secure it there with a piece of tape.Q: Does it include both a transmitter and a receiver?
Yes and 1 - AC adapter.Q: I don't see a picture.
Try these tips.
1. Make sure you have the manual switch switched correctly to the input you want
2. Set the video card and other source to match the TVs native resolution, like start with 1280x720, 720p, etc. The displays EDID want to see match resolutions if possible. See...
3. Make sure you are using a CAT5e or CAT6 home run cable w/o hubs, couplers, splitters, wall plates, etc.
4. See the attached on how to put on the connectors and HDMI tips.
5. Replace HDMI cables.
6. Try another HDMI input on the TV, like HDMI 2
7. Where do you have the AC adapter?
8. Do you get audio?
9. Try a DVD player as a testQ: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- Keep cables away from any equipment with an electromagnetic wave, e.g., mobile phone, microwave, radio equipment, fluorescent lamp, high voltage power lines, etc.
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Why not buy this VGA & HDMI Switcher Over HDBaseT today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).