USB 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0 In and Out Support: The HDMI 2.0 to CAT6 Extender is equipped with USB connectors that provide touch panel control (not supplied) and file transfer functionality if you chose to install those capabilities. Our HDMI 2.0 to CAT6 Extender with integrated USB 2.0 lets gamers connect their controllers in the TV room, while the console is on the other side of the home and can have their computers stored in a remote room while keeping their work space quiet. The HDMI 2.0 to CAT6 Extender supports an Xbox 360 with Kinect without having to buy an additional extender and without running an additional run of CATx cable. More significant than USB supports point-to-multipoint video distribution and the HDBaseT 2.0 switches.
HDBaseT 2.0 adds networking, switching and control point capabilities to the physical and data link layers available in the original set of specifications. It also defines point-to-multipoint connectivity, providing multi-stream support. HDBaseT 1.0 defined a point-to-point connectivity standard. HDBaseT 2.0 also adds inherent support for USB 2.0, and other native interfaces which enable manufacturers to remove multiple interfaces and conversion components required for HDBaseT 1.0 products.
WolfPack HDMI 2.0 to CAT6 Extender Features:
- Fully compliant with with HDMI 2.0 4K2K @ 60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0 and HDMI 1.4
- Sends 1080p up to 330 feet with a single CAT6/7 cable
- Sends 4K at 30 Hz up to 150 feet with a single CAT6/7 cable
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDBaseT 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Audio supports up to LPCM 7.1 @ 192KHz, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single CAT6/7 cable up to 100M or 328 feet.
- Uses a single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5e/6) to substitute for a long HDMI cable to achieve long distances HDMI transmissions.
- The UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or IEEE-568B.
- Full HD support at 1080p @ 60Hz @ 24/36/48bit/pixels.
- Supports USB 2.0 control.
- Transfers a Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Transfers a Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal.
Why not buy this HDMI 2.0 to CAT6 Extender today?
WolfPack HDMI 2.0 to CAT6 Extender Specs:
- HDMI Connector: HDMI Type A x 1
- HDMI Video Support 1080p @ 60Hz @ 48bits、3D、4K x 2K(YCbCr 4:2:0)
- HDMI Audio Support Up to 7.1 LPCM 192KHz / Dolby TrueHD / DTS-HD MA
- HDBaseT Connector RJ45 x 1
- HDBaseT Distance 100M
- RS-232 Connector DB9(F)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK DB9(M)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK
- RS-232 Baud Rate 115200 bps / full duplex
- USB input/output: USB Type B x 1 & USB Type A x 1
- IR Input/Output 3.5mm Phone Jack x 2
- IR Carrier Frequency / Angle/Distance 30~60KHz / T： 10 / R： 55 / 5M /Bi-directional
- Power Consumption 800mA 1200mA
- Power Adapter DC 5V 2A
- Temperature Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 TO 85℃, Humidity: up to 95%
WolfPack HDMI 2.0 Extender Contents:
- HDTVHE23UT HDMI Transmitter x 1 pcs
- HDTVHE23UR HDMI Receiver x 1 pcs
- IR Blaster Cable x 1 pcs
- IR Receiver Cable x 1 pcs
- USB A/B cable x 1 pcs
- DB9 (M)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK x 1
- DB9 (F)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK x 1
- Mounting Screw pack x 2 bags
- DC5V 2Amp Power Adapter x 2 pcs
RS232: For RS232 control signal transmission, just connect two RS232 cables to both RS232 ports of HDMI over a single CAT6/6 Cable Extender Set, they work just like an RS232 extension cable.
Why not buy this HDMI Extender with POE today?
See the below manual for general operation but this product DOES NOT support USB!
HDBaseT Video delivers full HD / 3D and 2K / 4K uncompressed video to a network of devices or to a single device (point-to-point ). Since the video is passed through the HDMI chipset, HDBaseT supports all key HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 features including EPG, CEC, EDID, and HDCP. HDBaseT is the only standard for delivering UltraHD 4K video up to 100m long.
HDBaseT audio passes through directly from the HDMI chipset and supports all standard formats including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD-Master Audio.
These HDBaseT Products Feature:
- Uncompressed video: The picture quality at 300 feet is the same as using a 3 foot HDMI cable.
- No more cable clutter: Fewer cables and less mess with its single cable connection
- Distance is no longer a concern: Runs over a 100m/328ft CAT6/7 cable and support for multi-hops (8 x 100m), HDBaseT provides point to point connectivity and full multimedia distribution with higher reliability, longer distance and lower cost
- Quality cable supports HD, 2D and 3D: HDBaseT utilizes a quality cable proven for transferring HD and new 3D formats
- Power over cable: Some of our HDBaseT products sends 100W of power simultaneously eliminating the need for a power outlet to be installed near the display
- Support for quality controls: HDBaseT supports various controls while ensuring reliability and low latency
- Low cost installations: Requires only one low cost LAN cable with standard RJ-45 connectors already installed in many homes
Why not buy one of our HDBaseT products today?
A: HDBaseT 2.0 is the latest specification released by HDBaseT Alliance in August 2013. The new specification introduces HDBaseT HomePlay feature set that, based on the HDBaseT 5Play capabilities, will make it simpler and more cost-effective for consumers to turn their entire homes into multimedia entertainment centers. HomePlay features an elegant, affordable plug-and-play solution that will allow the average consumer to enjoy the same multimedia benefits of HDBaseT that the professionals have become accustomed to.
HDBaseT HomePlay defines the adaptations across all seven layers of the Generic communication OSI 7 model to allow the support of time-sensitive, high throughput video/audio and other time sensitive applications. While HDBaseT 1.0 addresses the Physical and Data Link layers only, HDBaseT 2.0 adds networking, switching and control point capabilities. HDBaseT 1.0 defined a point-to-point connectivity standard, HDBaseT 2.0 defines point-to-multi point connectivity, thereby providing multi-stream support.
Spec 2.0 also adds inherent support for USB 2.0, and other native interfaces which enable manufacturers to remove multiple interfaces and conversion components required for HDBaseT 1.0 products. The result is a smaller and a simpler-to- implement switch. HDBaseT 1.0 was defined to support the transmission of "video, audio, Ethernet, power and controls, what we refer to as the "5Play" feature set. Spec 2.0 establishes a specification that will allow HDBaseT HomePlay switches to control and distribute multimedia throughout consumers' homes.
HDBaseT 2.0 represents the culmination of more than two years of development work by both Pro-AV and CE manufacturers, and it offers significant benefits to the pro-AV companies such as native USB2.0 and additional features to improve performance margin including for 4K video and optimize the existing infrastructure and bandwidth.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT6/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.