AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-ARC Ultra Slim 4K HDMI via HDBaseT 70 Meter Extender
This AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-ARC Ultra Slim 4K HDMI via HDBaseT 70 Meter Extender consists of a transmitter and receiver that connect via single 6a/7 UTP/STP. Connecting an HDMI signal to the transmitter allows for sending HDMI signals up to 70 meters at 1080p and up to 40 meters at 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4. This AVPro Edge audio video extender is the most cost-effective, state of the art, and reliable single CAT 70-meter extender on the market today. It solves commercial and residential market problems for distributing high-value 4K UHD content from rack to display with the additional ability to send an audio signal bi-directionally through HDMI's Audio Return Channel (ARC).
AVPro Edge uses HDBaseT technology to send 4K signals long distances to deliver video anywhere in your installation and send the local audio signal back to your rack with the ARC feature.
Key benefits of using AC-EX70-UHD-ARC:
- Extend 4K HDMI: The length of a manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after they're made and are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in a specialized factory environment due to extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on an as-needed basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
- Audio Return Channel: ARC allows you to deliver local audio from internal smart tv apps like Netflix, Hulu, or Disney+ back to your headend. You can then distribute this audio through amplifiers for enhanced audio experiences.
- Distance: By using AC-EX70-UHD-ARC, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is up to 70 meters (230'), and for UHD 4K resolution, the length reaches an impressive 40 meters (115').
- Control: IR & RS-232 are bi-directional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa.
- Bi-Directional Power: PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function is intended to power RX from the TX or TX from the RX. These lightweight (160 gram) super-slim extenders can be mounted anywhere where space is at a premium.
- Field Updates: Should a firmware update be necessary it can be accomplished in the field
- I-Pass: Plug your Control System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through. Our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.
AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-ARC Ultra Slim 4K HDMI via HDBaseT 70 Meter Extender Features:
- HDMI 2.0
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- EDID Management
- 4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Support up to 4:2:2 12 Bit
- Ultra Slim (.47 inch/12mm)
- Supports 3D
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier
- CEC Pass-Through
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (Cat6a)
- 48v PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- I-Pass Feature for control system "pass-through"
- 3-20v protection circuit built-in for safe IR transport
- Bi-Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long-distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV
- Can Cascade
Why not buy this AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-ARC Ultra Slim 4K HDMI via HDBaseT 70 Meter Extender today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).