Up To 64 TV HDMI Matrix Switchers With Video Walls
- Any source, to any TV, any way you want
- Any size, or quantity, of Video Walls
- Video Walls shown are only one example
- 4-Pics on 1-Display Quad-View Card
- Optional 180-degree TV flipping
- An example of a Video Wall is shown
- Created in an 64x64 Card Cage Chassis
- Supports 1080p CAT6 extension to 220'
- Supports DIP switch scaling for each output
- Uses HDBaseT CAT6 Technology
- 4-port HDBaseT output with audio de-embedded
- Supports renaming of inputs & outputs & scenes
- Supports 40 scenes with Video Wall functions
- Supports full 1080p HD resolution
- 4-Port HDMI cards
- 4-Port CAT6 Out Cards & Receivers
- Only 100ms (0.1 sec) Latency
- Fast 100ms Seamless Switching
- Apps, WEB GUI, IR & Front Control
- TVs not supplied
These WolfPackGold Preconfigured Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers allow any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination. They are created with a 64x64 modular card cage chassis usually having extra slots allowing you to expand in the field. A single card has 4-HDMI connectors. Also, create multiple video walls like 2x2s, 3x3s, and more, showing one large picture or multiple individual pictures. It also has an optional HDMI Multi-viewer Quad-View Card that can show on one large picture display, like on a larger projector screen.
The number of video walls is only limited by the number of outputs that you have. It also has an optional HDMI Multi-viewer Quad-View Card that can show 4-videos on one large picture display, like a projector showing on a large projector screen.
These WolfPackGold 64x64 Modular HDMI Matrix Switch Card Cage Systems support various 4-Port HDMI input & output cards, up to a total of 64-HDMI inputs and 64-HDMI outputs within the Modular Matrix System Card Cage. These WolfPack HDMI Matrix Switchers are HDCP 1.4 compliant & are controlled via front panel buttons, a remote control, a WEB GUI control, TCPIP, an RS-232 serial port & the supplied iOS and Android Apps. All the below, except the loaded 64x64, have spare slots for you to expand in the future when you want to add more sources or TVs.