Atlona AT-ETU-SYNC EDID Emulator for 4K HDR HDMI Signals
The Atlona Etude™ Sync (AT-ETU-SYNC) provides EDID emulation and Hot Plug Detect communication between HDMI sink and source devices. It detects and corrects for signal integrity issues associated with cabling or connections, and can resolve compatibility problems between a source and sink. The Etude Sync is compatible with high dynamic range (HDR) formats and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. In addition to addressing HDMI signal and device-related issues, the Etude Sync reports HDCP compliance at the source and destination, and can manage EDID communication with the source. This device is ideal for AV system troubleshooting as well as ensuring reliable, consistent performance.
The Etude Sync is for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The Etude Sync includes Atlona's award-winning 10-year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
Atlona AT-ETU-SYNC EDID Emulator for 4K HDR HDMI Signals Applications:
- Residential and commercial installations - The Etude Sync is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- Troubleshooting - The Etude Sync is ideal for identifying and resolving signal handshaking problems between a source and a display (or other destination device).
- Legacy device integration - This device provides compatibility with older HDMI 1.2 source devices that do not support the HDMI 1.3 clock stretching protocol required for HDBaseT™ extension.
Atlona AT-ETU-SYNC EDID Emulator for 4K HDR HDMI Signals Features:
- EDID emulation and management for HDMI signals
- Provides EDID to the HDMI source device from the display or the Etude Sync's internal memory
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system
- 5 Volt and Hot Plug Detect emulation for HDMI source and sink communications
- Restores +5 volt and HPD signals lost due to issues at the source or display, as well as faulty or long cables
- Enables the essential signal handshaking necessary for the source to deliver video content
- Detects and resolves issues associated with signal handshaking between source and destination devices
- Ideal for troubleshooting performance or reliability issues related to cabling, terminations, source and display compatibility, and other factors
- Quickly and easily installs into AV systems to address HDMI signaling or EDID problems and ensure dependable operation
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 and Dolby® Vision™ @ 60 Hz
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Provides HDMI signal regeneration for source devices
- Allows HDMI 1.2 sources such as cable television set-top boxes to be used in newer systems
- Addresses the lack of support for the HDMI 1.3 clock stretching protocol required in HDBaseT extenders
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Passes through multi-channel audio formats from the HDMI input
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Field-updatable firmware
- Device can be updated in the field via AMS or the web GUI
- USB port also available for firmware updates
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and signal status information for +5 volt source supply, hot plug detect, and HDCP
- Quick and easy identification of connection or signal integrity problems, as well as HDCP compliance at source and destination
- USB-powered with the included power supply or local device
- Flexible options available for installing the Etude Sync in the field
- For testing or troubleshooting, device can conveniently be powered by a laptop or any available USB port nearby
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- Included accessories
- User guide, USB cable, and external universal power supply
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Why not buy this Atlona AT-ETU-SYNC EDID Emulator for 4K HDR HDMI Signals today?
FAQQ: Why should I buy this Atlona product from HDTV Supply?
HDTV Supply & Atlona have had a CEO-to-CEO relationship since 2003 and even with their prior company, Len Expo. We are a Premier Authorized Partner & have a signed contract directly with Atlona. If you buy an Atlona product from an unauthorized source you will not get any warranty support, tech support, nor any of the below.
Buying An Atlona Product from HDTV Supply Gets You:
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you a 10-year Atlona warranty with any Atlona product you buy from us. It is always best to register your product with Atlona at Product Registration so they have your equipment on file if you have any problems.
- Our partnership with Atlona gives you Free Lifetime HDTV Supply U.S. based Telephone Tech Support at 800-841-9238 with any Atlona product you buy from us
- Free Next Day Advance Replacement
- Free shipping when order is >$500
- When you buy an Atlona product from us and you need to call Atlona directly (877-536-3976) they provide you these hours of operation:
- U.S. Monday - Friday 5AM to 5PM PST
- U.S. Saturday - 7AM to 5PM PST
- U.K. Support is at +44 (0)118 380-0430 from Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM (GMT)
- 99% on Atlona products are in stock and ship the same day
- You can buy Atlona products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account as well as PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of Atlona products
- You will find all Atlona User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on Atlona products
- If their is an Atlona firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower cost Refurbished Atlona products at our site
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing assuring you a perfect unit when you get it.
- All Atlona products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance assuring you of a replacement unit being sent to you if you receive it and it is broken in shipping
HDTVSupply.com has sold and supported 1,000s of Atlona products and have shipped these products to over 50 worldwide countries. We are one of the oldest and most trusted Atlona resellers as we support all of their products with telephone and email ordering and tech support.
Why not buy an Atlona product from HDTV Supply today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).