This Component Video to VGA Converter
converts component video + audio to VGA + audio, allowing connection of an X-Box, WII, Apple TV, Vudu Box, Netflix Roku Player, etc. to a computer monitor, projector, or another display that supports VGA. This Component Video to VGA Converter has both a component video and VGA input of which you switch between by holding the MENU button down for 3 seconds. There is no remote control. See the above front and back pictures.
Component Video to VGA Converter Features:
- Input: 1 X VGA, 1 X Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr), 1 X Stereo Audio
- Output: 1 X VGA, 1 X Audio
Output Resolution is adjustable.
- Select the VGA Resolution from the OSD menu:
- Component Video Resolution supported: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p(50Hz/60Hz)
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, hue are adjustable
- Both PC and MAC computers are supported
- Portable Size:12.8x9.4Cmx3.4(W) cm
- Power adapter: DC5V/1A.
How to Set-up this Component Video to VGA Converter (See below):
- (1) MENU:
- Click it to enter into OSD menu;
- Press it and hold on for 3 seconds: Switch between VGA and Component video input;
- Press it and hold on for 10 seconds: Default setting (Output resolution: 1024×768);
- (2) UP:
- Under OSD Menu, press it to select different items of function;
- Under the menu of adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue adjustment, press it to increase the value;
- Under the menu of resolution setting, click it to select output resolution;
- OSD menu is closed, click it to select 4:3, 16:9 or full screen display modes;
- (3) DOWN:
- Under OSD menu, click it to select different item of functions;
- Under the menu brightness, contrast, saturation, hue adjustment, click it to decrease the value;
- Under the menu of resolution setting, click it to select output resolution.
Since some LCD monitors do NOT support interlaced video inputs such as 1080i or 480i, adjust the source, such as an Xbox or PS2/3 output resolution to 720p to have the best performance.
Why not buy this Component Video to VGA Converter today?