HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K/30 18x18 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis
is an integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 18x18 chassis (4U) back plane allows various technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies.
The core of the 4K/30 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis consist of a a 18x18 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 18 - slide-in input cards and 18 - slide-in output cards. It is 4K at 30 Hz compliant. You can control the matrix switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above.
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually zero latency to the HDMI audio and video signal, less than 7 microseconds (0.000007 sec) over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds (0.000003 sec). This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are always in synch with the video image on all the TVs and projectors 100's of feet away.
Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K/30 HDMI 1.4 cards & chassis for the best picture
- Uses the best 4K/30 HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders with POE (Power Over Ethernet), not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (WEB GUI), RS232 & Front Buttons
- Optional Control4 Drivers
- 40-Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Optional low cost Video wall Processors
WolfPack™ 4K/30 8x16 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example:
- 1 - 18-card in and 18 card out 4K/30 card cage
- 8 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 8 - 4K/30 HDMI inputs
- 16 - 1-port 4K HDMI output cards = 16 4K/30 HDMI outputs
- 10 additional 4K input slots for future card expansion to 18-inputs
- 2 additional 4K output slots for future card expansion to 18-outputs
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.
This Modular 18x18 HDMI Matrix Switcher Chassis Features:
- Supports up to 18 - 4K/30 input cards and 18 - 4K/30 output cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 4K/30 HDMI
- HDBaseT Transmitters to 220 and 330 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT Transmitters to 115 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Output Cards Supported:
- 4K/30 HDMI
- HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet and 330 feet feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 1080p with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- 4K HDBaseT receivers to 115 and 175 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30 with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Input 4K/30 HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output 4K/30 HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- Optional 7 inch Touch Screen instead of front panel buttons
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports both HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs and the 1080p distances can up to 220 or 330 feet feet with only one Ethernet cable with (POC) Power Over Ethernet
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The heart of the Modular HDMI Matrix Routers are the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.Free Android and iOS App:
The IOS App
for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system
to install it directly.
For the Android App
click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch
The Modular HDMI Matrix Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with predefined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy our 18x18 Modular HDMI Matrix Switcher today?