These VGA cables w/Optional Audio
are ideal for HDTV projectors, monitors, video splitters & KVM switches. The VGA cables are designed to fully support all of the capabilities of the UL2919/2990 standards, including all the high speed and data transmissions. They are 2X shielded to prevent a poor pictures and support up to 1600x1200 resolution.
1080p VGA CABLE FEATURES:
- 15-pin VGA Male to either 15-pin VGA Male or VGA Female
- The 15-pin D-sub-miniature high density connectors provide excellent connector retention and shielding conductivity to your high definition signal
- UL2919 Rated
- CL2 rated for in wall use
- 75 ohm Mini Coaxial cable
- 2 Twisted Pairs (26 AWG)
- 4 Conductors (26 AWG)
- 24 AWG Drain Wire
- Double shielded with aluminum foil
- Braid Molded PVC Jacket
- Optional integrated 3.5 mm stereo audio cable, see below picture. May require our Stereo Audio to 3.5mm Y cable adapter.
Use this VGA cable with projectors, flat-screen monitors, KVM switches with audio, speakers or a microphone. The VGA cables are designed to support resolutions up to 1600x1200.
We test every VGA cable we sell so it will not impact your HDTV picture and include the test documentation showing you how flawless it is. If the VGA cable passes a high definition 148.5 MHz (1080p) sweep test signal perfectly it is sent to you, otherwise it is discarded.
All of our cables have gold plated connectors which resist corrosion 100 times better then non-plated connectors. Many home theater applications require the cables be installed inside walls, fireplaces or other moisture rich areas and using our gold plated connectors assures you that you will not have any future corrosion issues that may result in a bad high definition picture.
Your video is only as good as the VGA cable that connects it. Why not buy one of our VGA cables with Optional Audio today?