Kramer TP-582T 2x1 HDMI switchable Transmitter with Ethernet, RS–232 & IR over Extended–Reach HDBaseT
This Kramer TP-582T 2x1 HDMI switchable Transmitter with Ethernet, RS–232 & IR over Extended–Reach HDBaseT is a high–performance, extended–reach HDBaseT switchable transmitter for 1080p60Hz HDMI, Ethernet, RS–232 and IR signals over twisted pair. The TP–582T converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It extends video signals to up to 130m (430ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 1080p@60Hz 36bpp video resolution. The TP-582R converts the HDBaseT twisted pair signal back to Ethernet, RS–232, IR and two HDMI outputs, and de–embeds the audio to S/PDIF and TOSLINK® audio outputs.
Kramer TP-582T 2x1 HDMI switchable Transmitter with Ethernet, RS–232 & IR over Extended–Reach HDBaseT Features:
- High Performance Standard Extender – Switchable, professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–582T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension – HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ – Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension – Up to 8 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Ethernet Extension – Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension – Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension – IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Simple Control Operation – Easy selection of input video signals for its extension, locally via front panel button, or remotely via either remote IR control or control buttons connected to rear panel contact closures.
- Cost–effective Maintenance – Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy and Elegant Installation – Compact MegaTOOLS™ fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 2 units in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–T2B rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-582T 2x1 HDMI switchable Transmitter with Ethernet, RS–232 & IR over Extended–Reach HDBaseT today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).