Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT
Kramer 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K HDR HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP-583RXR converts the HDBaseT signal and outputs it to its HDMI and control ports. It enables extending video signal up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution, up to 180m (590ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), and up to 200m (650ft) at HD video resolution over Kramer copper cables. It is compatible with standard HDBaseT-compliant extenders at 4K@30Hz and HD video resolutions.
Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT Features:
- High Performance Standard Extender – Professional HDBaseT extender for providing up to 200m (650ft) extended–reach video signal extension over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–583RXR is a standard extender with backward HDBT compatibility, enabling it to be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. It employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60 (4:4:4) and HDR signals with near–zero latency.
- Intelligent Compression Handling – Automatically detects a standard HDBaseT extender without compression and disables the compression to extend the signal in compliance with the detected extender.
- HDMI Signal Extension – HDR HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ – Intelligent EDID pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension – Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension – Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension – IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance – Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation – Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT today?