Kramer 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K HDR HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP-583RXR converts the HDBaseT signal and outputs it to its HDMI and control ports. It enables extending video signal up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution, up to 180m (590ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), and up to 200m (650ft) at HD video resolution over Kramer copper cables. It is compatible with standard HDBaseT-compliant extenders at 4K@30Hz and HD video resolutions.
Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT Features:
- High Performance Standard Extender – Professional HDBaseT extender for providing up to 200m (650ft) extended–reach video signal extension over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–583RXR is a standard extender with backward HDBT compatibility, enabling it to be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. It employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60 (4:4:4) and HDR signals with near–zero latency.
- Intelligent Compression Handling – Automatically detects a standard HDBaseT extender without compression and disables the compression to extend the signal in compliance with the detected extender.
- HDMI Signal Extension – HDR HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ – Intelligent EDID pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension – Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension – Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension – IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance – Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation – Compact DigiTOOLS® fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT today?
Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT Specifications:
- INPUTS: 1 HDBT: On an RJ–45 connector
- OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI: On a female HDMI connector
- 1 RS-232: On a 3–pin terminal block connector for serial link extension
- 1 IR: On a 3.5mm mini jack connector
- STANDARD COMPRESSION EXTENSION
- Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) or 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- Up to 180m (590ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- HIGH COMPRESSION EXTENSION
- Up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 180m (590ft) at 4K@30Hz (4:4:4)
- Up to 200m (650ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp)
- Note: When using recommended Kramer cables
- Standards Compliance: HDBaseT 1.0
- Max Data Rate: Up to 18Gbps (6Gbps per graphic channel)
- Standard Compression Max Resolution: 4096x2160@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp
- High Compression Max Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz (4:4:4) 24bpp
- Compliance: HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, HDR 10
- EXTENDED BIDIRECTIONAL RS-232: 300 to 115200 baud rate
- EXTENDED BIDIRECTIONAL IR: 20kHz to 100kHz frequency
- USER INTERFACE
- Indicators: IN, OUT, LINK and ON LEDs
- Controls: DIP–switches
- Source: 12V DC, 2A
- Consumption: 600mA
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature: 0˚ to +40˚C (32˚ to 104˚F)
- Storage Temperature: –40˚ to +70˚C (–40˚ to 158˚F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, RHL non–condensing
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (STANDARDS COMPLIANCE)
- Safety: CE, UL
- Environmental: RoHs, WEEE
- Size: DigiTOOLS®
- Type: Aluminum
- Cooling: Convection ventilation
- Included: Power adapter, power cord, bracket set
- PRODUCT DIMENSION: 12.00cm x 7.15cm x 2.44cm (4.72" x 2.81" x 0.96" ) W, D, H
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.6lbs) approx.
- SHIPPING DIMENSION: 15.70cm x 12.00cm x 8.70cm (6.18" x 4.72" x 3.43" ) W, D, H
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 0.7kg (1.5lbs) approx.
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES|
Kramer TP-583RXR DataSheet
Kramer TP-583RXR Quick Start Guide
Kramer TP-583RXR Installation Guide
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the Kramer TP-583RXR 4K HDR HDMI Receiver w/ RS-232 & IR over HDBaseT or Call 800-841-9238
Reasons To Buy an Kramer Product