Kramer TP-583TXR 4K HDR HDMI Transmitter with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT
Kramer 4K HDR HDMI Transmitter with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT transmitter for 4K HDR HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP-583Txr converts all input signals into the transmitted HDBaseT signal. It enables extending video signal up to 100m (330ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video resolution, up to 180m (590ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), and up to 200m (650ft) at HD video resolution over Kramer copper cables. It is compatible with standard HDBaseT-compliant extenders at 4K@30Hz and HD video resolutions.
Kramer TP-583TXR 4K HDR HDMI Transmitter with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT Features:
- High Performance Standard Extender - Professional HDBaseT extender for providing up to 200m (650ft) extended-reach video signal extension over twisted-pair copper infrastructures. TP-583Txr is a standard extender with backward HDBT compatibility, enabling it to be connected to any market-available HDBaseT-compliant extension product. It employs low-level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60 (4:4:4) and HDR signals with near-zero latency.
- Intelligent Compression Handling - Automatically detects a standard HDBaseT extender without compression and disables the compression to extend the signal in compliance with the detected extender.
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDR HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS-232 connection ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Compact DigiTOOLS® fan-less enclosure for dropped-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-583TXR 4K HDR HDMI Transmitter with RS-232 & IR over Extended-Reach HDBaseT today?