Kramer SX22H-N(CPN11417) HighSecLabs 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch
Kramer SX22H-N is a 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI mini-matrix KVM switch. It enables viewing and controlling two computers simultaneously while sharing peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, and audio devices.
Kramer SX22H-N(CPN11417) HighSecLabs 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch Features:
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space
- 4K30 UHD Resolution - Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz.
- Independently Switch Peripherals Between Computers - Use the front-panel push buttons to independently switch the video, audio, USB, and keyboard-mouse ports between the different computers. Enables, for example: Keeping a USB flash drive mapped to a certain computer, while switching the other peripherals to another computer; or listening to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Work Simultaneously on Two Computers - Present the display of any connected computer on both mini-matrix displays at the same time or extend the displays to additional 3rd and 4th external displays.
- Copy & Paste - Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context-menu commands.
Why not buy this Kramer SX22H-N(CPN11417) HighSecLabs 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch today?