Kramer SX22H-N(CPN11417) HighSecLabs 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch
Kramer SX22H-N is a 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI mini-matrix KVM switch. It enables viewing and controlling two computers simultaneously while sharing peripherals - keyboard, video, mouse, and audio devices.
Note: These Kramer products have an average lead time of 8 weeks after receipt of order. They cannot be returned for credit, and the order cannot be canceled.
Kramer SX22H-N(CPN11417) HighSecLabs 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch Features:
- Small Form Factor - Occupies minimum desktop space
- 4K30 UHD Resolution - Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz.
- Independently Switch Peripherals Between Computers - Use the front-panel push buttons to independently switch the video, audio, USB, and keyboard-mouse ports between the different computers. Enables, for example: Keeping a USB flash drive mapped to a certain computer, while switching the other peripherals to another computer; or listening to audio originating from one computer while working on another computer.
- Smooth Switching Between Computers (Virtual Display Technology) - Automatically switch all peripheral control from one computer to another by dragging the cursor between each computer's display border.
- Work Simultaneously on Two Computers - Present the display of any connected computer on both mini-matrix displays at the same time or extend the displays to additional 3rd and 4th external displays.
- Copy & Paste - Transfer text and files between all the computers that are connected to the KVM switch (no network connection is needed between parties). Use standard copy and paste keyboard key combinations (CTRL+C / CTRL+V) or context-menu commands.
Why not buy this Kramer SX22H-N(CPN11417) HighSecLabs 2x2 4K30 UHD HDMI Mini-Matrix KVM Switch today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).