Kramer KDS-EN2R HDMI over IP Receiver
This Kramer KDS-EN2R HDMI over IP Receiver is an IP-based receiver for HDMI signals. Using JPEG2000 compression technology, the KDS-EN2R receives a visually lossless HD image with digital stereo over a 1000BaseT LAN from a KDS-EN2T transmitter for multicasting, video wall and digital signage applications.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722)
right now to discuss your needs.
Kramer KDS-EN2R HDMI over IP Receiver Features:
- High Flexibility – Flexible and scalable HDMI 1080p for video broadcasting with Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
- High Scalability – Up to 9 transmitters and more than 81 receivers possible in a video wall system, as well as over 200 receivers from each transmitter in multicasting mode.
- Multicasting and Broadcasting Architecture – Each channel requires about 55Mbps.
- Cost Efficient Infrastructure – Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Controls – Group ID can be defined either via the built–in DIP–switches or by using the remote utility.
- RS–232 Pass–Thru – Controls the HDMI display from the transmitter side.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® – With a built–in mounting plate for versatile installation.
Why not buy this Kramer KDS-EN2R HDMI over IP Receiver today?