Kramer TP-789RXR 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Bidirectional PoE Receiver
Kramer TP-789RXR 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Bidirectional PoE Receiver is a high-performance, extended-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR signals and 2-way powering over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 100m (330ft) over Kramer copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions. This receiver either provides power over the copper extension cable to a POE (Power over Ethernet) acceptor device such as a PoE wall-plate, or accepts PoE through the extension cable from a PoE provider remote device, as auto-sensed by the receiver.
Kramer TP-789RXR 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Bidirectional PoE Receiver Features:
- High Performance Standard Extender - Professional HDBaseT extender for providing extended-reach signals and powering over twisted-pair copper infrastructures. TP-789Rxr is a standard extender that can be connected to any market-available HDBaseT-compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Bidirectional PoE (Power over Ethernet) - Auto-senses the extension line PoE status and either provides power to a remote POE acceptor such as a PoE wall-plate, or accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix.
- HDMI Signal Extension - Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID and CEC signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID pass-through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound.
- Ethernet Extension - Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS-232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports and PoE feed status facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS-232 connection ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - Single cable connectivity for both HDBaseT signals and power. Compact DigiTOOLS fan-less enclosure for dropped-ceiling mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Why not buy this Kramer TP-789RXR 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI Bidirectional PoE Receiver today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).