Kramer AFM-20DSP 20-Port Audio Matrix with DSP
Kramer AFM-20DSP 20-Port Audio Matrix with DSP is an advanced, professional audio matrix switcher with 20 analog ports that can be configured as inputs or outputs according to preset I/O configurations. AFM-20DSP includes multi-channel DSP, built-in 2x60W @ 8Ω and 1x120W @ 70V / 100V power amplifier, 4x4 Dante interface, HDMI embedding and de-embedding, and S/PDIF. The comprehensive and user-friendly graphic interface makes configuring every detail of your audio system intuitive and easy.
Kramer AFM-20DSP 20-Port Audio Matrix with DSP Features:
- Advanced Audio Matrix Switcher - Professional, studio grade signal conversion technology, Including the latest generation 32-bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve excellent dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter. Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz. Flat frequency response, unmatched sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low distortion levels.
- Wide Range of I/O Formats - Includes 20 analog ports, 4x4 Dante interface, HDMI input and output, and S/PDIF input and output.
- Multi-Channel Processing - Provides DSP (Digital Sound Processing) that enables simultaneous processing of all input and output signals.
- Built-in Power Amplifier - 2x60W @ 8Ω and 1x120W @ 70V / 100V power amplifier.
- Maximum Flexibility - Customize the analog port configuration: use the default 12 x 8 I/O matrix configuration or select from one of the many other preset I/O configurations. Route any input to any output, even between different formats (for example, route an analog input to an S/PDIF output). Control volume and DSP per port. Route any of the ports to the power amplifier.
- Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation - Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- Intuitive and Comprehensive Configuration and Control - Via a powerful, user-friendly graphic interface, set volume (gain and attenuation) and DSP per input; execute routing and select line in, mic in, phantom power or line out on each port; configure master level and more. Control signal routing, volume and other basic settings using API commands via RS-232 communication transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
- Audio De-embedding - De-embeds the audio signal from the HDMI input for routing to any of the outputs or for routing to the loop output.
- Programmable - Supports up to 10 global presets per I/O configuration plus 10 mixer snapshot presets.
- Easy, Cost-Effective Maintenance - LED indicators for main power, line in/out, mic in, clipping, power amp, Dante sync, and HDMI, enable easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via the USB type-A port ensures lasting, field-proven deployment.
- Easy Installation - 19" enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100-240V AC power connection.
Why not buy this Kramer AFM-20DSP 20-Port Audio Matrix with DSP today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).