AVPro Edge AC-EXUSB-2-KIT USB 2.0 via HDBaseT 100 Meter Extender
This AVPro Edge AC-EXUSB-2-KIT USB 2.0 via HDBaseT 100 Meter Extender has taken the technology used to send taxing HDMI signals and applied it to this USB extender. This USB extender kit comes with two parts, a transmitter unit, and a receiver unit. When you connect these two ends with any standard category cable, you can transfer USB signals with almost zero latency from end to end. Long USB cables are cumbersome and expensive. By converting the signal to a category cable, we can deliver these signals long distances without interrupting the dataflow. We can offer this stable solution by using HDBaseT technology.
With the wide use of remote conferencing, working at home, and the almost universal adoption of Zoom and Teams, solutions are needed for the stable transfer of audio/video signals over a USB pipeline. Now you have the ideal distance connection for your web camera, interactive display/smartboard, keyboard/mouse, or other USB devices.
We built this extender to work with A/V over USB, but that doesn’t mean it can’t pass other types of USB signals. Audio/Video can carry a lot of data; it is a much more taxing signal than sending an email or surfing the internet. So, this unit has been optimized for the amount of data that can pass through. This, in turn, works out for every other USB signal allowing you to send keyboard commands, connect to remote hard drives, and many more options than just extending your USB camera feed.
Key benefits of using AC-EXUSB-2-KIT:
- Extend USB Signals: The USB 2.0 Specification only allows for signals to travel 16ft 5inches and remain stable. With this solution you bump that up to 328 feet! This allows you to keep computers and other USB devices in secure locations.
- Use Category Cable that is already installed: Today’s data rates are larger than ever, many times calling for more expensive cables. With AVPro Edge’s USB 2.0 Extender you can still use Cat 5e, a cable found throughout most construction builds since the early 2000s.
- Built in USB Hub: Extend four signals at once with the built in USB hub, meaning you can have 2 mics, 2 cameras. Or you could have a keyboard, mouse, camera and a mic all connected at the same time, and each one would be as if it was directly connected to your computer.
- Power over Ethernet: You only need to power one end of this signal extension set, with Power over Ethernet (POE) the power travels over the same category cable, along side your data, delivering a power to the other end.
- Optimized for Teams and Zoom: Many USB connections are not able to handle the high data rate that comes from steaming and conferencing audio and video files at the same time, needing to be delivered in sync. Our engineers built this solution to reliably deliver any resolution, timing and audio type that is allowed in the USB 2.0 specification, including 4K.
AVPro Edge AC-EXUSB-2-KIT USB 2.0 via HDBaseT 100 Meter Extender Features:
- USB 2.0 up to 100 Meters
- Standard Category Cable (Cat5e or better)
- Support for Zoom and Microsoft teams
- Support for USB Cameras including Logitech’s BRIO
- Small form factor Chassis
- USB Host on Transmitter and 4 USB inputs on Receiver
- Full USB 2.0 Support
- 480 Mbps
- Optimized for Microsoft Teams
- Optimized for Zoom
- USB Camera Support
- 100 meters using Category Cable
- Host has USB Type B connection
- USB Hub has Four USB Type A Connections
- Small form chassis for sleek install
Why not buy this AVPro Edge AC-EXUSB-2-KIT USB 2.0 via HDBaseT 100 Meter Extender today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).