Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX 4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT RX with Control and PoE
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control plus Power over Ethernet capability. It is compatible with video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V Power over Ethernet. The AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
This receiver is used in commercial and applications that call for an HDBaseT receiver with a compact form factor that allows for simple mounting behind displays and at projectors. These applications will not require an AC outlet for the receiver, since the receiver is powered by an Atlona switching product. This receiver will also be used to simplify control of the AV system by working with 12 volt-based IR receivers as well as passing through RS-232 commands.
Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX 4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT RX with Control and PoE Features:
- 4K/UHD capability
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz
- Extends 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- Remote-powered receiver
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
- Bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control commands
- Control signals travel over HDBaseT link for maximum control system flexibility
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, and display
- Long distance HDMI extension
- Receives HDMI signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Flexible Bidirectional IR control capabilities
- IR Input designed to work with 12V IR receivers for source control
- Saves control systems costs
- Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
- Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- Included accessories
- User guide, mounting brackets, IR emitter P/N AT-IR-CS-TX
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
Why not buy this AtlonaAT-UHD-EX-70C-RX 4K/UHD HDMI Over HDBaseT RX with Control and PoE today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).