HDTV Supply is periodically asked to disable the Wi-Fi connections in our WolfPack™ Matrix Switchers due to it being installed in highly sensitive secure installations.
1. Our WolfPack™ Matrix Switchers do not emit any WIFI or Wireless signals when turned ON or OFF.
2. The facility that they are used in will not have any WIFI or Wireless signals due to the needed security.
Hence, the WolfPack™ Matrix Switchers do not need to be modified.
3. Most of our matrix systems come with 2-TCP/IP connections and if they are not connected to your LAN there will be no radiation & emission to be able to WIFI control the matrix through those 2-LAN ports. Those LAN ports can be used to set up and control the matrix with our WEB GUI using a CAT5e/6 cable. There is no charge for this and since you are using a LAN cable the control of the matrix is safe and secure.
4. In a few other installations we have been asked to electrically and mechanically disable the Wi-Fi RJ-45 connectors and we can do that in the following way:
a. Remove the LAN ports, it will have 2 holes on the control card.
b. Cut the LAN ports wires from inside and these 2 LAN ports will be not functional.
If we disable the WIFI function, it means that you cannot use the WEB GUI, the APPs & the TCP/IP control ports and only be able to control the matrix switcher by the RS232 port, the front panel and the IR remote control. The cost to do this is $100 and must be done at the factory before we ship. It is not recommended.
Again, if your facility, or room, doesn't have WIFI or Wireless operation the unit does not need to be disabled as it doesn't emit any WIFI or Wireless signals.
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).