HDTV Supplys WolfPack 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router
is a preconfigured integrated HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix router. The 9x9 chassis back plane allows HDMI technologies to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs. The core of the 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router consist of a 9x9 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports 9 input cards and 9 output cards. The 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router is also 4K at 30 Hz compliant.
You can control the 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router via front buttons, WEB GUI control, or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android app as well as optional Control4 Drivers
The heart of the 9x9 HDMI Matrix Switcher over CAT5 is the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment is still working.
10 Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K for the best picture
- Uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser, RS232 & Front Buttons
- Closed Circuit (CC) TV compliant
- Preset scenes that can be Saved and Recalled
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- Other in & out cards available like VGA, DVI, Fiber, SDI, CVBS, YPbPr and Audio
- Nearly 10,000 5**** Reviews
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this HDBaseT Extender adds virtually zero latency to the signal, less than 7 microseconds over 220 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are talking about 3 microseconds. This means for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the TVs and projectors.
WolfPack™ 4K 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router with 9-HDBaseT Receivers Configuration:
- 1 - 9-card in and 9 card out 4K card cage
- 9 - 1-port 4K HDMI input cards = 9-HDMI inputs
- 9 - 1-port 4K HDMI HDBaseT output cards = 9-RJ45 outputs
- 9 - HDMI HDBaseT receivers going to 220 feet at 1080p and 120 feet at 4K/30
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn′t have to be sent to us for a repair.
The WolfPack 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router manages HDMI input signals for the inputs and HDBaseT CATx cabling for the output. This 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
4K 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router Feature:
Free Android and iOS App:
- Chassis size: 9 input and 9 outputs cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- 9 - 4K female HDMI single port cards = 9 - HDMI inputs
- Output Cards:
- 9 - HDBaseT HDMI single port cards = 9 - RJ45 outputs
- 9 - HDBaseT Receivers to support 220 feet at 1080p or 115 feet with CAT5e/6/7 at 4K/30
- Input HDMI cable distance: Up to ~12 feet with an AWG22 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 input cards and 9 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control
- Supports seamless switching, no black/ blue/ split screen while switching
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons control (no remote control)
The IOS App
for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system
to install it directly.
For the Android App
click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch
The 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Routers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy this 9x9 HDMI Matrix HDBaseT Router today?
Example of our WEB GUI control multifunction buttons which can support sending the HEX code via RS232 to control the surrounding equipment such as another matrix switcher, projector etc.