HDTV Supplys WolfPack™ 4K 60 Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers
are 4K HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 HDMI video and HDMI audio modular HDMI matrix routers. The chassis back plane allows 4K at 60 Hz at a YUV 4:4:4 color space to be converted and switched eliminating external converters and it allows any input to be routed to any output, or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination with multiple technologies. The matrix also has a Built-In Video Wall processor (See Video).
The core of the 4K 60 Modular HDMI Matrix Switch consists of either a 9x9, 18x18, and 36x36 Modular Matrix chassis and its highly configurable backplane that supports either 9, 18 and 36 input cards and either 9, 18, and 36 output cards. It is also 4K at 60 Hz 4:4:4 compliant. You can control the switch via its IOS or Android app, 2-button fast switch from the front buttons or optional 7" Touch Screen, a WEB GUI control or the RS-232 serial port. The matrix does not have IR nor a remote control but can be controlled with its iOS and Android App as well as above.
10 Reasons that sets our WolfPack™ HDMI Modular Matrix Switchers apart from others:
- 4K / 60 HDMI 2.0 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 cards for the best picture
- HDR Compliant
- Dolby Vision Compliant
- Deep color support up to 16 bit
- Control via an iPad, Android, Web Browser (Web GUI), TCPIP, RS232 & Front Buttons or Touchscreen
- 2-Power Supplys w/automatic switch-over if a problem occurs on the 18x18 and 36x36 chassis
- 2-Year WolfPackCare™ Advance Replace Warranty
- Free Lifetime Telephone, CHAT, TEXT and Email Tech Support
- 40 - Programmable Preset Scenes To Choose From
- SwiftSwitch™ Instant (100ms) Seamless Switching
- Optionally uses the best HDBaseT HDMI to CATx extenders, not cheap H.264 with fuzzy compressed video
- Other card cages to 160x160 HDMI ins and outs
These WolfPack™ Seamless HDMI Matrix Switchers allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches). The WolfPack™ Seamless HDMI Matrix Switchers advanced processor allows it to process up to 40-live signals simultaneously, that means it can seamlessly and instantly switch (~100ms) between up to 36 HDMI inputs and up to 36 outputs. Most non-seamless matrix switchers require a delay of several seconds before they can switch between devices but with this WolfPack family that wait time is completely eliminated.
WolfPack™ 4K / 60 16x32 HDMI Matrix Switch with 4:4:4 Configuration Example:
- 1 - 4K / 60 36-card in and 36 card out card cage
- 16 - 1-port 4K / 60 HDMI input cards = 16 - 4K 60 HDMI inputs
- 32 - 1-port 4K / 60 HDMI output cards = 32 - 4K/60 HDMI outputs
- 20 additional 4K input slots for future card expansion to 36-inputs
- 4 additional 4K output slots for future card expansion to 36-ouputs
By having 1-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix doesn't have to be sent to us for a repair.4K/60 and HDBaseT:
This matrix supports 4K at 60 Hz at a YUV 4:4:4 color space when used with HDMI input and output cards. Also this matrix has 4K/60 transmission over 4K/60 HDBaseT cards accompanied with HDBaseT transmitters and HDBaseT receivers. For the 4K60 HDBaseT card, it can only supports 4K60 4:2:0. HDBaseT technology and cannot support 4K60 4:4:4，We use a special technology that changes 4:4:4 to 4:2:0 and also changes 4:2:0 to 4:4:4.
So the HDBaseT 4K60 transmitter will receive 4K60 4:4:4 and HDCP2.2, and change to 4K60 4:2:0, and transmitted by HDBaseT. The HDBaseT 4K60 Rx will receive 4K60 4:2:0 and change it to 4K60 4:4:4 or 1080p60, etc. Actually, for the transmitting, the resolution is 4K60 4:2:0. So compared with the our other 4K/30 HDBaseT cards, the 4K60 HDBaseT cards have the functions of dealing with the HDCP2.2.
These 4K/60 WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers support long haul transmission, maintains power reliability in the event of failure and offer the best flexible solutions for an AV system deployment. Our 4K/60 WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers also can support high-resolution HDMI sources routed to HDMI displays, monitors, projectors, or audio receivers, etc. The EDID can be selected between seven different modes or copied from the attached displays.
These Modular HDMI Matrix Routers Feature:
- Multuple chassis sizes: From 9 input and 9 outputs cards to 40 input and 400 output cards
- Input Cards Supported:
- Output Cards Supported:
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- 18 GBPS bandwidth
- YUV 4:4:4 color space
- Supports HDR
- Supports Dolbyvision
- Input HDMI cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Output HDMI cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 2.0 high speed cables
- Flexible card type design supporting 9 or 18 or 20 or 36 or 40 input cards and 9 or 18 or 20 or 36 or 40 output cards
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Front-panel push buttons for local switching
- IP controlled via built-in web server and LAN
- RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via an automation control system
- Supports resolution exchanges with several resolutions can be chosen and used
- Supports standalone 4K / 60 HDBaseT signal inputs and outputs to 150 feet with only one Ethernet cable
- Uses a dual control system
- Control via Web / RS232 and Front Buttons or Touchscreen control (no remote control)
The heart of the 4K 60 Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers are the WolfPack chassis backplane which allows customization of the configuration for input and output cards to match every need of the system and application. The matrix support hot-plugs and you can change the cards while the equipment are still working.Free Android and iOS App:
The IOS App
for this WolfPack card cage matrix is in the Apple Application Store and when you SEARCH the key words "MCS" or "Matrix Control System" you can download and install it to your iPad or iPhone. Also from your iPad or iPhone click the following link...MCS-matrix control system
to install it directly.
For the Android App
click the following link and download it. Go to Android App for control of this HDMI matrix switch
The 4K 60 Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers EDID provides for optimal source-to-screen performance. EDID will optimize the video card output for the capabilities of the end display. The EDID ghost unit enables the copying, emulating, cloning, and "learning" of EDID data from a display. Our EDID Emulator and repeater comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank and more. Our EDID Emulator ensures proper operation, for the best performing HDMI audio and video signal between any source and display Resolves loss of video, intermittent (flashing) video, snow, or color-space (purple or red) issues.
Why not buy buy one of our 4K 60 Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers today?
Example of our WEB GUI control multifunction buttons which can support sending the HEX code via RS232 to control the surrounding equipment such as another matrix switcher, projector etc.