This 1x8 HDBaseT Splitter
sends one 1080p HDMI audio and video signal to 8 - widescreens up to 330 feet away with only one 6 cable for each display. 8 - Receivers are included.NOTE:
This product has been discontinued. See the above SIMILAR Tab for equivalent products or, if not there, call us at 800-841-9238 right now to discuss your needs.
The HDMI audio and video are the same on all eight displays. While it will function using Cat5E, we highly recommend using Cat6 or even Cat7 cables for best results.
1x8 HDBaseT Splitter Features:
- HDMI 1x8 over HD-BaseT
- Send 8 - 1080p HDMI Signals to 330 feet
- INPUT: 1 - HDMI female input
- OUTPUT: 8 - RF45 Ethernet outputs for 8 - supplied receivers
- Supports uncompressed HDMI signal.
- Enables 10.2 Gbps of HDMI 1.4 (including HDCP), and 100Mbps Ethernet in parallel over a single 100m/328ft Cat5e/6 cable.
- Supports 340MHz/3.4Gbps per channel (10.2Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 b/pixels.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital（including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD）
- Built-in IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
- CAT5e/6 cable follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
Our 1x8 HDBaseT Splitter supports full HD applications of up to 1080p, transferring up to 10.2Gbps of uncompressed HD all digital video, audio, Ethernet and IR controls over one 330 foot CAT5/6 cable.
Why not buy this 1x8 HDBaseT Splitter today?