This family of 4K HDBaseT HDMI Splitters sends 4K HDMI to multiple TVs over CAT6:
- 220 feet at 1080p & 4K at 110 feet, or
- 330 feet at 1080p & 4K at 175 feet
- Uses only 1-CAT5e/6 cable per TV
- Separate HDMI Out for local monitor
- 4K 30 4:2:0 or 4K 60 4:4:4 Compliant
- Some Have:
- 19" Rack Mount Chassis
- OFF/ON Control of any Individual Output
- Field upgradeable to a true Matrix Switch
- Apps, Web GUI & Front Control of Outputs
- All include 4K HDBaseT PoC Receivers
These 4K HDBaseT HDMI Splitters are used in a variety of applications like trade shows whereby one plans to display their product on various HD displays, or in in sports bars or recreation centers that have multiple HDTVs for customers to watch big games or news events. These 4K HDBaseT HDMI Splitters offer the perfect solution for people who wish to distribute a video signal through a number of displays. The device takes one HDMI input, which it then splits into multiple Ethernet signals that it transmits over a single CAT5e/6 cable. The 4K PoC Receiver is at the end converts the signal back to 4K HDMI in order for its use by the display.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT™ Products.