SCROLL DOWN to see over 50 HDBaseT
HDMI over CAT5 products that let set-top boxes, DVD players & other HDMI devices to be connected to HDMI displays, or other products, that have an HDMI input that are >300 feet away from the source. HDBaseT is the newest technology that supports HDMI 1.4, 2D & 3D at >300 feet using only one CAT5/6 cable. By reducing the cabling requirements from two to one, it allows you to easily tap into existing in-wall CAT5/6 wiring.
- No more cable clutter: Fewer cables and less mess with its single cable connection
- Distance is no longer a concern: Runs over a 100m/328ft Cat5e/6 cable and support for multi-hops (8 x 100m), HDBaseT provides point to point connectivity and full
multimedia distribution with higher reliability, longer distance and lower
- Quality cable supports HD, 2D and 3D: HDBaseT utilizes a quality cable proven for transferring HD and new 3D formats
- Power over cable: Some of our HDBaseT products sends 100W of power simultaneously eliminating the need for a power outlet to be installed near the display
- Support for quality controls: HDBaseT supports various controls while ensuring reliability and low latency
- Low cost installations: Requires only one low cost LAN cable with standard RJ-45 connectors already installed in many homes
Many of these HDBaseT products supports full 3D with resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), audio, IR remote and Ethernet sent over the same CAT-5 cable. Many also feature 3DTV, deep color, lip sync and audio delay w/both the IR back-channel and RS-232 connection can be used to control the display from the remote location. We at HDTV Supply love HDBaseT products as we never get returns nor tech support calls so place your order today.