ZeeVee ZMXENC1 ZyPerMX IP Encoder
The ZyPerMX IP Encoder
from ZeeVee is a hardware platform designed to encode and distribute video over a Local Area Network. It supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz. It supports up to 8 channels of embedded audio and supports Dolby Digital, MPEG-1 audio, and LPCM audio streams. It communicates directly with each encoder using the built-in web server or Telnet protocol, providing full access to configuration parameters, control, and features. Once connected to the network, the IP settings on the encoder can be configured automatically by a DHCP server or can be entered manually in static mode. It supports both multicast and unicast UDP and RTP data connections.
ZeeVee ZMXENC1 ZyPerMX IP Encoder Features:
- Supports input video formats up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Support for encoded video bitrate up to 30 Mbps
- Support for up to 4 RTSP clients simultaneously
- Easy to configure and manage
- Can be configured with either static IP and DHCP network address methods
- Can also be setup to show an idle pattern picture when no video is received
Why not buy this ZeeVee ZMXENC1 ZyPerMX IP Encoder today?