HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite 4K/30 Family of Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers is composed of a family of modular HDMI matrix switchers that allows it to be an all-in-one solution for a variety of different projects. Because they are Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers they allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
The WolfPackLite 4K/30 Modular Matrix system is designed to allow the switching and distribution of up to 32 source HDMI devices to up to 32 connected displays (model specific) directly via HDMI cables or the above optional HDBaseT standalone HDMI to CATx extenders that send a 1080p signal up to 220 feet or 330 feet depending upon which one you choose (See above ACCESSORIES TAB).
WolfPackLite 4K/30 32x32 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example #1:
- 1 - 4-card in and 4-card out card cage
- 8 - 4-port HDMI input cards = 32 HDMI inputs
- 8 - 4-port HDMI output cards = 32 HDMI outputs
WolfPackLite 4K/30 8x28 HDMI Matrix Switch Configuration Example #2:
- 1 - 32-card in and 32-card out card cage
- 2 - 4-port HDMI input cards = 8 HDMI inputs
- 7 - 4-port HDMI output cards = 28 HDMI inputs
By having 4-port slide in cards the matrix is very reliable as in the unlikely even there is a loss of signal you just replace the card with a spare you have purchased or order another from us. The complete matrix does not have to be sent to us for a repair.
What sets the WolfPackLine of Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers apart for our competitors:
- Can be configured from a 4x4 to a 32x32 matrix system
- Year 2019 Firmware
- Plug-n-Play HDMI in and out cards (not hot swappable)
- Supports 240 Hz and above HDTV′s
- The matrix can be controlled 4-ways:
- Front Panel Control
- A remote control
- RS232 port
HDTV Supplys WolfPackLite matrix switchers can be used at Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Sports Bars, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Casinos, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or any application requiring HDMI switching.
WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Switch Features:
- Switching of up to 32 HDMI sources to 32 displays depending upon the chassis you choose
- 16 Presets to save often used configurations
- HDCP and HDMI backwards compatible
- LCD front panel for status
- Supports a bandwidth of up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in HDCP internal management
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI 1.4 Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080p@60Hz at 4:4:4)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Supports Dolby Digital-True HD and DTS-HD
- Control via its remote control, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Full RS-232 control for incorporating third party control systems
The WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Switch is a top of the line digital matrix switcher made for the demands of todays HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) routing. Created to route your systems HDMI signals to go to 32 outputs from 32 inputs, this Modular HDMI Matrix Switch delivers high performance.
The WolfPackLite Matrix Router provides full HDCP internal management for todays integration in commercial A/V market, ensuring HDCP key authentication and administering the handshake internally. Our WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Router comes with a full HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) internal management system that will eradicate any interception of your digital data.
Streaming between the source and display units is easily controlled through our HDMI Matrix interface. HDCP key authentication will no longer be an issue when using our switcher. Control for our unit is varied and easily accessible. Enabled RS-232 commands is provided for advanced user control management.
Why not create a WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Switch today?
WolfPackLite 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- I/O card board: 4 - HDMI ports/card
- Input Connector: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V, 75 ohms
- Video Output: HDMI A female; T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V; 75 ohms
- Gain: 0 dB
- Resolution: Up to 1080p 4:4:4
- HDMI Standard: HDCP 1.4 - supports CEC, EDID and DDC and compliant with HDCP
- Control Options: Buttons, IR remote & RS232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Worldwide Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz; 50W
- Temperature: -10 ~ 50 degrees C
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 90 degrees
- Regulation: CE, FCC and CCC
WolfPackLite 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switch Specs:
- Gain: 0 dB
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Resolution Range: Up to 1080p 4:4:4
WolfPackLite 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Router Input:
- Inputs: Up to 32 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 1.4
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75 ohms
WolfPackLite 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switch Output:
- Outputs: Up to 32 outputs
- Output Connector: HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 1.4
- Output Level T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Other WolfPackLite 4K/30 Modular HDMI Matrix Router Specs:
- Input cable distance: ~25 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- Output cable distance: ~35 feet AWG24 HDMI 1.4 high speed cable
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.4 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication and realize the handshake internally.
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector with a pin configuration of 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: Yes
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
Why not create a WolfPackLite 4K/30 Modular HDMI Matrix Router today?
|WOLFPACK 4K HDMI CABLES||4K WolfPack HDMI HDBaseT Extender to 220 Feet with IR & POC|
Price: $299.95Today's price: $149.95
(You Save: 50%)
|4K WolfPack HDBaseT Extender to 330 Feet w/IR & POE|
Price: $399.95Today's price: $199.95
(You Save: 50%)
|4K WolfPack HDMI Active AV Optical Cables to 150 Feet|
|WolfPackLite 4K/30 4-Port HDMI Input & Output Cards for WolfPackLite 4K/30 Matrices|
|WolfPack 4K HDMI over Fiber Extender to 3,300 Feet|
Price: $599.95Today's price: $174.95
(You Save: 71%)
HDTV Supply has successfully installed our WolfPack, WolfPackLite and our other HDMI Matrix Switchers in Sports Bars, Restaurants, Bowling Alleys, Fitness Centers, Malls, Places of Worship, Data Centers, Gaming Rooms, Nail Salons, County Clubs, Casinos, Factories, Conference Rooms, Schools, Home Theaters or many other installations requiring HDMI matrix switching. The reason, we are told by the users, is the number of features we offer compared to other companies they looked at.
These modular HDMI matrix switchers can usually be integrated with many third party control systems using the RS232 port on the back of the matrix.
For experienced hardware & software professionals who want to write their own drivers for 3rd party control systems from:
- Elan g!™
- Media Switcher™
- SAVI Control™
- URC Control™
...we have created a simple and very easy to use RS232 script to write your own drivers.
EXAMPLE: If you want to switch input 8 to output 1, 8, 16, the RS232 command would be 8V1.8V8.8V16 . See the RS232 section in this WolfPackLite Modular Matrix Switch User Manual if you want to write your own drivers.
How to use the info:
END USER: If you are an end user and want to have a whole-house control system from any of the above 3rd party control houses but your budget can't support the price you were quoted, do the following:
- Call us for a quote
- Once you get our quote call a 3rd party control reseller or installer in your area and tell them "Here is the hardware I want to use, please give me a quote on writing the software and installing all of the hardware at my location." You usually can save $1,000s on larger systems.
CAVEAT: We are not certified by any of the above 3rd party control systems companies nor have the necessary hardware to verify, troubleshoot and support the 3rd party writing of the code. We do warranty, though, that the RS232 script in the above RS232 Users Manual has and will work to control the matrix directly.
modular-hdmi-matrix-routers seamless-hdmi-matrix-switcher hdmi-over-ip-network 4k-hdmi-over-ip
|See 4-Different 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switches in an 8x8 Chassis w/HDMI Cards||See 16-Different 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switches in a 16x16 Chassis w/HDMI Cards|
|See 52-Different 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switchers in a 32x32 Chassis with HDMI Cards||See 4-Different 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switches in an 8x8 Chassis w/HDMI Cards & Separate HDBaseT HDMI to CAT5 Extenders|
|See 16-Different 16x16 HDMI Matrix Switchers in an 16x16 Chassis w/HDMI Cards & Separate HDBaseT HDMI to CAT5 Extenders||See 52-Different 4K/30 HDMI Matrix Switchers in a 32x32 Chassis w/HDMI Cards & Separate HDBaseT HDMI to CAT5 Extenders|
Why not buy this WolfPackLite 4K/30 Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers today?
HDTV Supply is a leader in supplying 3D equipment for the 3DTV market. Our test lab includes the latest equipment for designing, testing and supporting 3D video equipment. The chips sets we use support many of our 4K, HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4 compliant devices. The 3D viewing results were awesome in our lab and did not have any picture or audio degradation. The normal and standard (2D) results equally exhibited a superb picture quality.
We not only test this device with lab equipment we also test many of our 3D devices with 3D products you are likely to use. The products used for the test are:
- Sony PS3 with the 3D 3.41 firmware
- Samsung model PN50C7000YF 3DTV
- Samsung model BD-C6900 3D Blu-ray player FORCED to 1080p
- Samsung model SSG-P2100T 3D glasses
- DirecTV models HR21-100 and the HR24 high definition receiver.
- HDTV Supply's true HDMI 2.0 4K & 3D cables
- It works with all HDMI devices including the new 3D units.
Q: If I need to add a new 4-port HDMI card in the future, where can I find them to order?
Q: Does the matrix support Remote IR (IR Pass-through) from far away rooms?
A: No, but it is operated with an included remote control.
Q: Do you have an upgraded remote control.
A: Yes, see the above options for a learnable remote. The remote is not programmed for the matrix but it is easy to teach the furnished remote to it.Q: What is the IR frequency?
Q: Are the HDMI cards on the WolfPackLite chassis all the same and can be interchanged within an 8x8, 16x16 and 32x32 chassis?
Q: We have a 24/7 operation and want to do our own field repair and maintenance, do you have a field repair kit?
A: Yes, it contains the control board, LAN card, power supply, LCD screen, LCD board and all the component to repair the matrix in the field. It doesn't include the metal chassis, nor HDMI cards as you can buy the cards at our site. Call us at 800-841-9238 for details.
Q: Do you have HDBaseT cards and receivers for the matrix?
A: No, we only have 1080p HDMI input and 1080p HDMI output cards. See the above optional standalone POE 1080p HDBaseT extenders which have a Transmitter and a Receiver and one AC adapter. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: Do you have a WEB GUI or iOS App for the matrix?
A: No, you use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers w/iPad & Android App.
Q: I see a LAN port on the matrix, can that be used?
A: No. The LAN port is in a beta stage and does not work. Do not buy the matrix if you want to operate it on your LAN. Use the Front Buttons, Remote control & RS232 to the Control Ins & Outs. If you need that kind of a matrix see our WolfPack Modular HDMI Matrix Routers with LAN control.
Click Here for Product Warranty
Questions & Answers
Ask a question about the WolfPackLite 4K/30 Modular HDMI Matrix Switchers - You Design It From 4x4 to 32x32 or Call 800-841-9238
This WolfPackLite HDMI Matrix Switch is part of HDTV Supplys WolfPack International OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) program that allows buyers who buy 5 or more matrices at once to get a discount larger then we already give.
What you get with our WolfPack International OEM Program:
- 5-year extended warranty to your customer starting when you ship the device to them, not when we ship it to you, less options
- Permission to modify a generic users manual to make your own
- Permission to put your own logo on a generic matrix
- Lifetime U.S. Telephone Tech Support to you
- An additional discount when you pay for 5 plus shipping and take delivery immediately
How you can participate in the WolfPack International OEM Program:
- You support the end user with our behind the scenes support to you
- You will never sell on-line below the discounted price on this site
- You have experience installing complex HDMI matrix systems
- You have an AV website that we can review
- You have a Tax Resale document you can send us
If you are interested, send us an email at support @ hdtvsupply . com on your company, the area you support and your experience. Based upon a successful review, we will send you the additional discounts you can get by taking 5 or more of this product a once.