The 4K HDMI to Audio Decoder
sends a 4K HDMI audio and video through this device and strips the right and left audio out of the HDMI data stream to go to an older amp or headphones. The HDMI to Audio Decoder integrates 24 bit audio DSP for the best sound available today. All digital audio formats including Dolby 5.1/7.1 SURROUND can be converted to analog stereo L/R RCA.
The HDMI to Audio Decoder decodes a variety of digital audio formats including Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS and PCM and then decodes that to 2 channel analog audio via the Stereo RCA output or the 3.5mm output (suitable for headphones) and the HDMI out simultaneously.
HDMI to Audio Decoder Features:
- HDMI supports 4K, 1080i/p, 720p and 480i/p.
- No need to install drivers as it is plug and play.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4, DVI 1.0 standards.
- Supports 3D Video & 4Kx2K, 8, 10, 12 & 16 bits per color depth.
- Supports PCM audio at 32K, 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176.4K and 192KHz sample frequency audio decoding
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS-ES6.1 audio decode.
Why not buy this 4K HDMI to Audio Decoder today?