SDI to HDMI or Component
adapter converts SDI to either HDMI or red-green-blue component (Y-Pb-Pr) and offers audio support for the following formats: HDMI 7.1 Channel, two channel analog/digital audio for sound systems. The SDI to HDMI or Component Adapter sends audio via the HDMI port using a different coaxial digital signal. It also achieves this via the RCA R/L analog output.
Are you looking for a unique tool to properly convert your 3G/HD/SDI video, but want the up scaling capabilities of HDMI this is your product. Do you need to be able to convert SDI to HDMI or Component? In today's T.V market it's all about having the highest quality picture. The trouble with that is that the highest quality picture generally costs a lot of money. Despite this technology has found a way past the sink-pit of money to give you a proper conversion of SDI to HDMI or Component?
SDI to HDMI or Component Features
- Convert a 3G/HD/SDI signal to component video or HDMI
- Support an up/down scaler function
- Supports SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M), 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M)
- Supports HDMI 7.1 Channel, 2 channel analog/digital audio
- Video support for: NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- It supports the 3G formats
- It supports the high definition formats
- It supports the standard definition formats
- It also has an SDI loopout
- Extend HD SDI signal over 75Ω coax cable up to 200M.
- Support SDI (SMTP 259M), HD-SDI (SMTP 292M), 3G-SDI (SMTP 424M).
- Support video signal NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- Built in RS485 control with half duplex speed up to 57,600 bps, but which effects only when using 2 piece or more than 2-HDTVSR02 long range installation.
- Ability to do multiple repeaters application up to 5 pieces with distance 1KM (Max.)
- Ability to send power to next HDTVSR02 repeater unit over coax cable from the remote repeater (nearest the DVR) when using 2 or more than 2-HDTVSR02 long range installation.
- Built in Equalizer to increase the working distance and signal reliability
- Has an external DIP switch that is used for configuration
With the technical capabilities to support both up-scaling and down-scaling video function and offering support for SDI, HD-SDI, 3G andSDI this product is truly the best one that you could ask for in getting that bright crisp picture that all the movies and T.V shows promise us.
Got a large distance to cover? That's not a problem either. The unique signal equalizer increases the working distance and the reliability of the signal. This means no more having to get up from the T.V to have to tighten loose connections again. With the Unique SDI loop out feature you're guaranteed to have the best output quality of any SDI to HDMI conversion devices. So enjoy it, get that great working picture that you've been yearning for and get it for half the cost of what other people will charge you.
SDI to HDMI or component conversion is very easy thanks to the HDTVSDI03. This SDI to HDMI and Component provides a way of converting HDMI to 3G/HD/SD SDI. The conversion can be done in real time. The conversion between HDMI and SDI is digital which means that the audio and visual quality of a given file is maintained. The unit supports the 5.1 channel, 7.1 channel and 8 channel audio. It also provides the two low jitter outputs for SDI for the multiple monitors or the daisy chain. The AT-HD-3GSDI is one of the most used uncompressed video interfaces in the world. This is because it is easy to use with the SDI equipments.
Why not buy this SDI to HDMI or Component converter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).