This HDMI to Audio Adapter
allows an HDMI source to be connected to single HDMI display and also splits out of the HDMI digital audio signal one L+R and one SPDIF audio signal. This HDMI to Audio Adapter extractor has one HDMI input, one HDMI output, one SPDIF output and RCA L / R stereo audio output.
It can extract digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output. The RCA L/R output will not have sound if the incoming audio is multi-channel audio (>2CH).
The SPDIF optical audio output supports all audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital 5.1CH / AC3, DTS 5.1CH AND Dolby Digital Plus "DD+" formats. For DD+ audio application, it is EXTREMELY important to use high quality Toslink cable. TOSLINK optical audio output does not support higher formats, such as HD audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, PCM5.1 and beyond).
The HDMI output has identical video and audio signals as the A/V signals coming into its HDMI input.
HDMI to Audio Adapter Features:
- One HDMI input converted to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF + R/L) output
- Output audio support: SPDIF + R/L analog Audio Output
- Input Resolution: up to 1080P(50/60Hz)
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- DC5V/1A power supply Included
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Supported video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit and 36bit
- Audio output: L/R + SPDIF
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max baud rate: 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: Max 15m AWG24 HDMI standard cable
- Output cable distance: Max 20m AWG24
- HDMI standard cable Max working current: 500mA
- Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range: .5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 84.5 X 61.8 X 21 (mm)
- Weight: 132g
Why not buy this HDMI to Audio Adapter today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).