HDMI to HDMI audio extractor Features:
- One HDMI input converted to one HDMI + SPDIF + R/L stereo audio output
- Output audio support: SPDIF+R/L analog Audio Output，SPDIF（Optical output only support Stereo Audio)
- When using SPDIF Optical Audio do not connect the L/R stereo.
- HDMI Input Resolution: up to 4K
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Package includes a DC5V/1A power supply
- Dimensions: 3.25" wide x 2.5" deep x .75" tall
Why not buy this HDMI to HDMI audio extractor today?
A: The optical output is 48K and if the source is 96K, there is no output from optical. L/R stereo outputs work at all source settings.
Q: When I plugged the AC into the wall the red light didn't come on, why?
A: All input and output cables must be plugged in also.
Q: I fixed my display which had a blue tint.
A: It was the color space setting. It was set to Auto. Both Auto and RGB shows blue tent. The next 3 selections show perfectly with the last setting having richest colors.