The WolfPack HDMI to CAT5 HDBaseT Adapter set are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for HDMI, 100BaseT Ethernet, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. The transmitter converts HDMI, RS-232 and IR input signals to an HDBaseT twisted pair signal. The included receiver converts the HDBaseT signal back to HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals.
The Wolfpack family can roam long distances even some up to 300 feet over HDBaseT trails and howl 4K whereas those who try to trap the WolfPack fails & runs away to the older devices.
You can only get this one-of-a-kind WolfPack product from HDTV Supply.
Reasons To Buy an HDTV Supply WolfPack Product:
- All WolfPack products have FREE HDTV Supply U.S. based Live Telephone Lifetime Tech support
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated TEXT support line at 805-409-0208 to support you
- HDTV Supply has a dedicated Product Manager for WolfPack products to assist with any special needs
- If there is a WolfPack firmware update for your product you will find it at our site
- Many times we will list lower refurbished WolfPack products at our site
- All WolfPack products are usualy in stock and ship the same week day if the order comes in by 12PM PST
- You can buy WolfPack products from us with most any credit card, your Amazon account and PayPal
- HDTV Supply has many videos to show the features of WolfPack products
- You will find all WolfPack User Manuals and other manuals at our site
- From time-to-time HDTV Supply runs Factory Authorized sales on WolfPack products
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are brand new and in unopened boxes.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply are shipped in double carton boxing.
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have full value shipping insurance
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply have a 30-day No-Hassle returns
- All WolfPack products bought from HDTV Supply can be shipped blind to your customer
- HDTV Supply has shipped >1,000 WolfPack products throughout the world
- HDTV Supply ships all WolfPack products from here in the U.S.
- HDTV Supply stocks extra WolfPack accessories in case you misplace your remote or other unit
- HDTV pride ourselves on confidentiality and any personal information that you may share with us is kept absolutely private.
Why not buy one of HDTV Supplys WolfPack products today?
If this WolfPack HDBaseT extender doesn't meet your needs see our HDMI over CAT5e/6 comparison spreadsheet for other HDMI to CAT5e/6 extenders with different features or call us right now at 800-841-9238 to discuss your requirements.
A: These HDMI extenders will send both HDMI video and audio from a matrix or splitter, etc but the remote IR is designed to be used with only one source, like a cable box, to one widescreen. There would be too many IR cables to attach on the sources IR window. See our HDMI switchers and splitters that have it integrated.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Q: This HDBaseT Balun supports CEC, what is CEC?
A: This product features CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) allowing your HDTV's remote to manage up to ten devices that are connected via HDMI (such as Blu-ray Disc players or home theater receivers) with no special programming needed. For example, you can use your remote to turn on your TV, your player, and your receiver at the same time, and adjust the system volume with one button. All devices must support CEC, though. Most major TV manufacturers now support CEC, and an HDTV with HDMI 1.3 will likely have the technology. Manufacturers call it by different names; LG Electronics, for instance, calls its implementation SimpleLink, whereas Toshiba calls its version CE-Link. Interoperability isn't mandatory, so some manufacturers limit control to their own products; Sony, for one, allows only Sony-to-Sony communication.
HDMI HDbaseT Extender Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5 cables should not exceed 330 feet or (100m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.