HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K HDMI Balun HDBaseT
can extend your 4K HDMI video and audio signal upwards of 215 feet to an HDMI equipped widescreen or projector over a CAT6/6a/7 cable. Our WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT is designed to convert an HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal which then can be transmitted by a single Ethernet cable. Our HDMI Balun HDBaseT with POE also supports a Bidirectional Infrared control signal allowing you to control the source which is can be up to 330 feet away at 1080p and 215 feet away with 4K/30 with CAT6/6a/7 cable.NOTE:
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually no latency to the signal, less than 10 microseconds over 330 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are taking about 3 microseconds. This means, for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the screens.
The HDMI Balun HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6 with POE Extender supports R/L stereo Audio embedding and de-embedding as it can help users to have more choices whether to use the internal or external audio. The extenders come with both the HDMI Transmitter (TX) and the HDMI Receiver (RX) and 1- screw on AC adapter.
10 Reasons That Sets This 4K WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT From The Rest:
- Supports R/L Stereo Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Equipped with EDID management capability on the TX
- Supports Bidirectional RS232 Serial control signal transmission
- Supports Bidirectional IR control signal transmission
- Includes Mounting clips
- OFF/ON switch on both the TX and RX.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
- Supports Power over Cable (POC / POE) locally powered over Cat5e/6 cable at either end
- Supports 7.1 DTS Master HD, Dolby True HD
- Worldwide screw on AC Power Supply
In addition, the WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminating excess or unwanted power drain and also provides power to the receiver at the remote location, giving the ultimate freedom to the display or projector from being tethered to the AC outlet. The AC adapter can go at either end. Also since the video and audio is not compressed there is no latency.
The RS232 ports can use it for controlling a projector or TV from the source end. Premium TVs and Projectors have a 2-way serial control port for the remote control. A system like Control4, Savant, Crestron, RTI can use our RS232 as the control instead of an IR or IP Network control.
WolfPack HDMI HDMI Balun HDBaseT Features:
- 4K at 30 Hz compliant
- HDMI 1.4a compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Color Space: 1080p: 36Bit Deep Color and 4K: 24Bit True Color, 4:4:4
- Supports all 3D video formats
- Support the highest resolution: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1920 x 1080p up to 60Hz and 3840/4096 x 2160 up to 30Hz
- Frequency sampling of sound: 44.1KHz & 48KHz
- Supports 36 bit deep color
- Zero transmission delay at 4K or below
- The POE (Power Over Ethernet) function supports either the TX or RX and can be powered with the included 12V@2A power supply. POE power consumption is less than 10W.
- Use a single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5e/6) to substitute for a long HDMI cable to achieve long distances HDMI transmissions.
- The UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or IEEE-568B.
- Transfers a Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Power: AC: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A Max DC: 12V 1500mA
For optimal video performance use our WolfPack HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 cables
with this product.
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT with POE today?