HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K HDMI Balun HDBaseT
can extend your 4K HDMI video and audio signal upwards of 215 feet to an HDMI equipped widescreen or projector over a CAT6/6a/7 cable. Our WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT is designed to convert an HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal which then can be transmitted by a single Ethernet cable. Our HDMI Balun HDBaseT with POE also supports a Bidirectional Infrared control signal allowing you to control the source which is can be up to 330 feet away at 1080p and 215 feet away with 4K/30 with CAT6/6a/7 cable.NOTE:
HDTV Supplys implementation of the HDBaseT technology and this product adds virtually no latency to the signal, less than 10 microseconds over 330 feet of CATx cable. At 100 feet you are taking about 3 microseconds. This means, for example, in a church or auditorium, the speakers lips are in synch with the image on all the screens.
The HDMI Balun HDBaseT Over CAT5e/6 with POE Extender supports R/L stereo Audio embedding and de-embedding as it can help users to have more choices whether to use the internal or external audio. The extenders come with both the HDMI Transmitter (TX) and the HDMI Receiver (RX) and 1- screw on AC adapter.
10 Reasons That Sets This 4K WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT From The Rest:
- Supports R/L Stereo Audio embedding and de-embedding
- Equipped with EDID management capability on the TX
- Supports Bidirectional RS232 Serial control signal transmission
- Supports Bidirectional IR control signal transmission
- Includes Mounting clips
- OFF/ON switch on both the TX and RX.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K2K@30Hz
- Supports Power over Cable (POC / POE) locally powered over Cat5e/6 cable at either end
- Supports 7.1 DTS Master HD, Dolby True HD
- Worldwide screw on AC Power Supply
In addition, the WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminating excess or unwanted power drain and also provides power to the receiver at the remote location, giving the ultimate freedom to the display or projector from being tethered to the AC outlet. The AC adapter can go at either end. Also since the video and audio is not compressed there is no latency.
The RS232 ports can use it for controlling a projector or TV from the source end. Premium TVs and Projectors have a 2-way serial control port for the remote control. A system like Control4, Savant, Crestron can use our RS232 as the control instead of an IR or IP Network control.
WolfPack HDMI HDMI Balun HDBaseT Features:
- 4K at 30 Hz compliant
- HDMI 1.4a compliant
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Color Space: 1080p: 36Bit Deep Color and 4K: 24Bit True Color, 4:4:4
- Supports all 3D video formats
- Support the highest resolution: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1920 x 1080p up to 60Hz and 3840/4096 x 2160 up to 30Hz
- Frequency sampling of sound: 44.1KHz & 48KHz
- Supports 36 bit deep color
- Zero transmission delay at 4K or below
- The POE (Power Over Ethernet) function supports either the TX or RX and can be powered with the included 12V@2A power supply. POE power consumption is less than 10W.
- Use a single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5e/6) to substitute for a long HDMI cable to achieve long distances HDMI transmissions.
- The UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or IEEE-568B.
- Transfers a Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Power: AC: 100-240V 50/60Hz 1.5A Max DC: 12V 1500mA
For optimal video performance use our WolfPack HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2 cables
with this product.
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI Balun HDBaseT with POE today?
HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K HDMI Balun HDBaseT
extends your HDMI signal of uncompressed video & audio to a compatible HDMI display (point-to-point) through a single LAN cable. Bidirectional IR signal is also carried with HDMI which means you can remotely control devices at either end of the connection. For example, control the source 1080p Blu-ray player from the remote TV location at a distance of up to 220ft far away.
WolfPack HDMI HDMI Balun HDBaseT Specs:
HDBaseT Supports Full HD Uncompressed Video:
- One pair as a full functional module as there is no need for any settings.
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) function support, either TX or RX powered 12V@2.5A,another device will no need power form the DC jack. POE Power Consumption less than 10W.
- Use single UTP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance: 100 meters: 1080P @60Hz36bit; 3D1080P@30Hz36bit; 70 meters: 1080P @60Hz@48bit; 1080P @120Hz@24bit; 3D1080P@60Hz@36bit; 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit.
- HDMI V1.4 supported.
- HDCP compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48 bit/pixels, 1080p@120Hz@24 bit/pixels, 3D 1080P60Hz and 4K x 2K@30Hz@24bit
- Transfers Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
HDBaseT delivers uncompressed HD video to a network of devices or as a point-to-point connection. Uncompressed content supports all video sources, including legacy products, accurately renders gaming graphics and features such as Electronic program guides, and does not degrade video quality or add latency. HDBaseT supports TV and PC video formats including standard, enhanced, high-definition and 3D video.
WolfPack HDMI HDMI Balun HDBaseT Contents:
- 1 - HDMI Extender Transmitter
- 1 - HDMI Extender Receiver
- 2 - IR Transmitter cables
- 2 - IR Receiver cables
- 1 - 12V 2.5A DC Screw On Power Supply Adapter
- 1 - User Manual
Why not buy this HDMI Balun HDBaseT today?
Q/AQ: How is HDBaseT technology different than others?
Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT5/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Why not buy this WolfPack HDMI HDBaseT Extender with POE today?
This product may be eligible to be purchased through the United States Governments SEWP program, similar to their GSA program.
The NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) provides the latest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Audio-Visual (AV) products and services for all Federal Agencies and their approved contractors.
If you are a government agency and want to see whether HDTV Supply has this product in the SEWP database go to our our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions, LLC
to allow you to maybe order this product from the United States Governments SEWP program. It is very easy to place your order, go to the link above and enter HDTV Supply and there you will see a list of part numbers of what we currently have. If you do not see it than give us a call at 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722) and we may be able to enter it.
Our SEWP Contract Holder RedHawk IT Solutions partner has the following credentials:
- DUNS: 801957023
- TIN: 260452583
- CAGE: 4TBM6
Their SEWP Federal Contracts are:
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD38B
- Group: Group B_SDVOSB
- NAICS: 541519
- SEWP Contract Number: NNG15SD88B
- Group: Group C
- NAICS: 541519
The SEWP Program Office manages a suite of government-wide IT products and services contracts that enable NASA and all Federal Agencies to achieve their missions and strategic initiatives by providing streamlined access to critical technologies and solutions. The Program provides best value for the Federal Government and American taxpayer through innovative procurement processes, premier customer service and outreach, acquisition insight, and partnership with Government entities and Industry.
For a complete listing of HDTV Supply products from us, or our other vendors, call 833-WOLFPACK (833-965-3722).