HDTV Supplys WolfPack 4K 60 Hz 4:4:4 HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs extends your 4K HDMI video and audio signal upwards of 330 feet to an HDMI equipped widescreen or projector. 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs needs only one CAT6 or CAT7 cable to extend your HDTV display up to 330 feet at 1080p and 330 feet with 4K 60. It also has Bi-directional RS232 and Bi-directional IR to delivers significant value to the entire home and commercial entertainment system.
Our 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs is designed to convert an HDMI signal to an HDBaseT signal, which then can be transmitted by a single Ethernet cable. Our WolfPack 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs has all the latest compliantly like HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and uncompressed HDBaseT 2.0 video and audio.
HDBaseT 2.0 adds networking, switching and control point capabilities to the physical and data link layers available in the original set of specifications. It also defines point-to-multipoint connectivity, providing multi-stream support. HDBaseT 1.0 defined a point-to-point connectivity standard. HDBaseT 2.0 also adds inherent support for USB 2.0, and other native interfaces which enable manufacturers to remove multiple interfaces and conversion components required for HDBaseT 1.0 products.
HDTV Supply, Inc. is an HDBaseT.Org Approved Adopter of HDBaseT Products.
WolfPack 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs Features:
- The Transmitter (TX) has one HDMI Input and one HDMI Output
- The HDMI Receiver has 2-HDMI Outputs
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.4 as well as compatible with HDMI 2.0 4K2K @ 60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0
- HDMI 2.0 compliant
- HDBaseT 2.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Audio supports up to LPCM 7.1 @ 192KHz, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single CAT6/7 cable up to 100M or 320 feet.
- Uses a single UTP LAN cable (CAT6) to substitute for a long HDMI cable to achieve long distances HDMI transmissions.
- The UTP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568A or IEEE-568B.
- Full HD support at 1080p @ 60Hz @ 24/36/48bit/pixels.
- Transfers a Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Transfers a Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal.
Our WolfPack 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs also supports a Bidirectional Infrared control signal, so you can control the source and the widescreen or destination side, an RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal
Why not buy this 4K HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs today?
WolfPack HDBaseT 2.0 HDMI Extender Specs:
- HDMI Connector: HDMI Type A x 1
- HDMI Video Support 1080p @ 60Hz @ 48bits、3D、4K x 2K(YCbCr 4:2:0)
- HDMI Audio Support Up to 7.1 LPCM 192KHz / Dolby TrueHD / DTS-HD MA
- HDBaseT Connector RJ45 x 1
- HDBaseT Distance 100M
- RS-232 Connector DB9(F)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK DB9(M)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK
- RS-232 Baud Rate 115200 bps / full duplex
- IR Input/Output 3.5mm Phone Jack x 2
- IR Carrier Frequency / Angle/Distance 30~60KHz / T： 10 / R： 55 / 5M /Bi-directional
- Power Consumption 800mA 1200mA
- Power Adapter DC 5V 2A
- Temperature Operation: 0 to 55℃, Storage: -20 TO 85℃, Humidity: up to 95%
WolfPack 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs Contents:
- HDTVHE23UT HDMI Transmitter x 1 pcs
- HDTVHE23UR HDMI Receiver x 1 pcs
- IR Blaster Cable x 1 pcs
- IR Receiver Cable x 1 pcs
- DB9 (M)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK x 1
- DB9 (F)/3.5mm STEREO PHONE JACK x 1
- Mounting Screw pack x 2 bags
- DC5V 2Amp Power Adapter x 2 pcs
RS232: For RS232 control signal transmission, just connect two RS232 cables to both RS232 ports of HDMI over a single CAT6 Cable Extender Set, they work just like an RS232 extension cable.
Why not buy this 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs today?
HDBaseT Video delivers full HD / 3D and 2K / 4K uncompressed video to a network of devices or to a single device (point-to-point ). Since the video is passed through the HDMI chipset, HDBaseT supports all key HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 features including EPG, CEC, EDID, and HDCP. HDBaseT is the only standard for delivering UltraHD 4K video up to 100m long.
HDBaseT audio passes through directly from the HDMI chipset and supports all standard formats including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD-Master Audio.
These HDBaseT Products Feature:
- Uncompressed video: The picture quality at 300 feet is the same as using a 3 foot HDMI cable.
- No more cable clutter: Fewer cables and less mess with its single cable connection
- Quality cable supports HD, 2D and 3D: HDBaseT utilizes a quality cable proven for transferring HD and new 3D formats
- Power over cable: Some of our HDBaseT products sends 100W of power simultaneously, eliminating the need for a power outlet to be installed near the display
- Support for quality controls: HDBaseT supports various controls while ensuring reliability and low latency
- Low cost installations: Requires only one low cost LAN cable with standard RJ-45 connectors, already installed in many homes
These HDBaseT products can support full 3D with resolutions up to 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p), audio, IR remote and Ethernet sent over the same CAT6 cable. Many also feature 3DTV, deep color, lip sync and audio delay w/both the IR back-channel and RS-232 connection can be used to control the display from the remote location. We at HDTV Supply love HDBaseT products as we never get returns nor tech support calls, so place your HDBaseT order today.
Why not buy one of our 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs today?
A: HDBaseT 2.0 is the latest specification released by HDBaseT Alliance in August 2013. The new specification introduces HDBaseT HomePlay feature set that, based on the HDBaseT 5Play capabilities, will make it simpler and more cost-effective for consumers to turn their entire homes into multimedia entertainment centers. HomePlay features an elegant, affordable plug-and-play solution that will allow the average consumer to enjoy the same multimedia benefits of HDBaseT that the professionals have become accustomed to.
HDBaseT HomePlay defines the adaptations across all seven layers of the Generic communication OSI 7 model to allow the support of time-sensitive, high throughput video/audio and other time sensitive applications. While HDBaseT 1.0 addresses the Physical and Data Link layers only, HDBaseT 2.0 adds networking, switching and control point capabilities. HDBaseT 1.0 defined a point-to-point connectivity standard, HDBaseT 2.0 defines point-to-multi point connectivity, thereby providing multi-stream support.
Spec 2.0 also adds inherent support for USB 2.0, and other native interfaces, which enable manufacturers to remove multiple interfaces and conversion components required for HDBaseT 1.0 products. The result is a smaller and a simpler-to- implement switch. HDBaseT 1.0 was defined to support the transmission of "video, audio, Ethernet, power and controls, what we refer to as the "5Play" feature set. Spec 2.0 establishes a specification that will allow HDBaseT HomePlay switches to control and distribute multimedia throughout consumers' homes.
HDBaseT 2.0 represents the culmination of more than two years of development work by both Pro-AV and CE manufacturers, and it offers significant benefits to the pro-AV companies such as native USB2.0 and additional features to improve performance margin including for 4K video and optimize the existing infrastructure and bandwidth.
Q: How is HDBaseT technology different from others?
A: Unlike other HD distribution technologies, HDBaseT is the only technology which enables CAT6/6/7 connectivity from 70 meters to 100 meters, depending upon the specific product, for uncompressed full HD multimedia content and up to 100 watts of charging power via a single cable. HDBaseT is optimized for video applications and can connect all HDBaseT enabled home entertainment devices. Also, HDBaseT technology has the capacity to deliver double the resolution available today to future 2K and 4K formats. Other existing solutions also require a specific cable and/or a new proprietary connector, while HDBaseT utilizes the existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Why not buy this 4K 60 Hz HDBaseT HDMI Extender with 2-HDMI Outputs today?
Slide-in Boards & HDBaseT Extenders: If a board or extender goes bad in the first 2-years and HDTV Supplys Tech Support team verifys the problem after a telephone call, HDTV Supply will send a new or like-new unit usually within 24-hours by USPS Air Priority at HDTV Supplys expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad devcie is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the devices return.
Chassis or Power Supply: If the chassis or power supply goes bad and HDTV Supplys tech support team verifys it HDTV Supply will send a new or like-new chassis by UPS ground at HDTV Supplys expense. We will ask for a credit card for payment in case the bad chassis is not sent back to us within 5-business days. You will need to provide us the tracking number as we will to you and you will need to pay for the chassis return.
In order to get a warranty replacement for a defective item HDTV Supplys Support Team will verify the product is eligible for a warranty. An RMA number will then be issued. Shipped replacements will be in like new conditions, tested and all components included.
HDTV Supply also sells a 3 or 5 Year warranty for this product. Please call us for a quote.